Chapter 27 part 2

Henry's POV

I know we got here earlier than expected but I didn't want to waste time and have the rouges attack us again.

I know I'm seeking refuge with another pack but when you loose a part of your pack you have to take drastic measures and since I'm alpha I have to make the right decisions even if some of them aren't good.

We pull up the drive way and it's a 3 story white house with black trim. Man this pack house is WAY bigger than ours or what's left of it anyway. The rouges burned half of it and what's left is what we saved from the fire.

"Wow look at this house Henry," Riley comments. She kind of settled down since the attack but she is still a bitch and very bossy.

"Tell me about it," I grumble. I can't believe I even let her ride with me. She talked nonstop since we left and grumbled all the way here. If I have to spend 1 more minute with her I just might kill myself.

I park the car and get out. There were some wolfs out and about but not many. Some of them must be in school.

They must have contacted the Alpha because he just came out of the front door and I look over at Riley and she's practically in dream land from seeing him. Oh give me a break. I roll my eyes and walk up to Alpha Peter with Darren behind me and Riley by my side.

"Hello Alpha Peter thank you for taking us. It means so much to my pack and I," I say.

"If it wasn't for my mate you wouldn't be here but she talked some sense into me," he said with a hard look.

"Well then I would like to thank her then for her kindness of taking us in," I say not wanting to piss him off more than he is.

"Well she is not here right now for she is out with my mom shopping getting ready for our date tonight so we will not be partaking in eating dinner with you guys tonight. We have had this planned for awhile and we couldn't cancel so you may or may not see her today but you will meet her tomorrow," he says with a loving look. Man I wish I had a mate like his but I lost her because I was worried about my rep and look at where it got me.

"That's ok I understand and if that's ok we will just mingle around tonight."

"Yes and I will introduce you tomorrow to the whole pack in a meeting but for now you may mingle," he concludes.

I tell the pack through the mind link that they may mingle and get to know some of the pack and I nod to Peter and he gets some of the people outside to help us unload and get settled in.

A very expesive looking car then pulled up as we were walking in the door and I got a very calm feeling that I haven't felt for so long and I was very confused.

Paige's POV

SHIT, they're here already.

"Ok Carly there are some things you need to know about me," I tell her in a hurry. I really need to tell her who I am because I need to get up to my room without them seeing me.

"You don't have to tell me any more about your past Paige. I get what they did to you was horrible. They should have never have treated you like that," she says.

"No not that. There is a whole different thing I need to tell you," I say panicing.

"Well what is?" she asks.

"You have to promise that you can't tell anyone. Only Peter and Damien knows right now."

"Ok now you're scaring me. Paige what is going on?"

"My mom Sophia isn't my real mom and I'm very special. My dad met his real mate long before he met Sophia. His real mate was the moon goddess. She had to keep out of site because she was really powerful and she was the moon goddess and one thing let to another and I was born 5 months later. She had to leave and I was left with my dad. Dad then found his second mate and Darren and Riley came.