Chapter 3

*Edited*

Paige's P.O.V

I ran home, I wanted to cry so bad but I held them back for the sake of getting to the place I use to call home safely. One thing is that my wolf is weak. She knows how to defend herself but nothing much more. My dad was the only one that trained me besides the Alpha. They're the only ones that knew about what I am. After he died the Alpha even stopped training me because he got too busy with his Alpha duties. No one else cared enough to train me after that. All I knew was just the basic S.I.N.G: Solar plexus, Instep, Nose, Groin to keep me alive. Okay I know a little bit more than that but that's all I've got to keep me alive.

Running, running as I thought if I was going to survive. Of course I shouldn't be thinking this but who am I kidding. I probably couldn’t survive the night out there let alone the rest of my life.

As I walked up my front porch steps all my thoughts of survival vanished. I needed to get in and get out. Thankfully my mother isn't home or else I probably would be dead and wouldn't be able to leave.

I stormed into my bedroom and found a small bad to put all of my stuff into even though I didn't have a lot to pack. A couple of t-shirts and a pair of jeans was all I had left.

I had everything packed in two minutes and then found a piece of paper and wrote:

Dear whoever finds this,

I have left. Nobody cares anymore. You guys have treated me like trash since dad died. I have did what you wanted me to all this time. I'm officially done. My so called "mate" rejected me and that was the last straw. All of you can go to h*ll. Don't come looking for me. I'm NEVER coming back. So long a**holes!

-Paige

I left my note on my poor excuse of a bed and left. It felt so good to finally get away from all of them and this place. It's like the weight of the world lifting off your shoulders.

I ran into the woods that were behind the house and shifted into my beautiful white and black wolf. My wolf is special because we have a black star in the enter of our head. We're one of a kind. I know that rejection is rare but no one knows my wolf's color besides my dad and the Alpha.

I ran and didn't stop. I soon crossed the Shadow Pack boarders and kept running.

I never really realized how long I ran maybe three or five hours, I didn't count and then I heard growling sounds around me.

This isn't good. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FOLLOW