Chapter 30

Peter's POV

The meeting is in 20 minutes. Part of it is to introduce Paige as my mate and the other part is for the other pack we are helping.

Some already know about Paige but not all that's why I'm introducing Paige and maybe she might get some friends that are her own age. I don't mind her having older friends but I would think she would want friends to have that is the same age as her so they can do what girls do. Gossip and talk I guess.

"Peter are you ready?" Paige asks walking into the bedroom.

"Yes," I retort and pull her close to me. "My question is 'Are you?'"

"Of course as long as I don't talk about my past but I have this feeling that this meeting is going to go a little array, I don't know what's going to happen but I just can't shake this feeling," she says wrapping her arms around me and burrowing her head in my chest.

"I don't know either," I say laying my chin on the top of her head. "Come let's get this over with so I can have some alone time with you later," I state wiggling my eyebrows.

She lifts her eyebrows and replies sternly, "I don't think so, how about we train some more, 9 months isn't that long."

"Fine, but only because I don't want to loose you," I say softly, pecking her lips.

"Come on, let's get this meeting over with."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short and late. I will hopefully update later today with the meeting and such. What do you think will happen at the meeting?

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!