Chapter 34

Please read Author's note at end!!!!!

*9 months later*

Paige's POV

Nothing has really happened in the last 9 months besides training, training, and more training. Of course I’ve spent a lot of time with Morgan. I could say that we’ve become best friends over the last 9 months which is a good thing because I needed a friend that was my age. I love Beth, Carly, and Shirly but I needed someone my age and I did find someone well she found me but still. I haven’t told her about who I am yet. I don’t know why but I’m afraid what she’ll do or say.

I’ll say she’ll take it as it is but I don’t want to lose her.

On the upside Peter and I have been going great. He couldn’t be a better mate to me.

Henry has kept his distance just keeps watch in the shadows like the creeper he is. I just can’t believe he hasn’t done anything yet. I mean I was his true mate but still he should be groveling at my feet for my forgiveness but maybe he does have a heart and leaves me alone but I would like some closure on us though so maybe after this war we’ll have closure but not too sure.

I’ve discovered more powers just like mom said and they are so cool but I’ve gained/ have so many I don’t think I would name them all.

Speaking of mom they haven’t told me anything but I think they know something because I hardly see dad and if I do he doesn’t look at me. He’s a horrible liar and I pick up on things faster than you can say werewolf so I can tell my dad is keeping something very important from me but if they don’t tell me that’s fine but I still would like to know ,ya know and I really don’t like surprises that much.

On another note Alex and I have pretty much rekindled our friendship but I haven’t told him who I really am something just seems really off about him and I’m not taking chances I don’t care if we’ve been childhood best friends. Speaking of rekindling, Sophia and I are really getting along like mother and daughter and we even included Riley on some occasions. Sometimes she just doesn’t want to join in though. After Morgan, Carly, and Beth blew up on her she’s somewhat kept her distance at first as well but I think she’s just scared to come near me because she realized I’m better and stronger than she is and she found that out the hard way.

I remember it like it was yesterday…

Flashback

I got out of bed like any normal day and got my workout clothes on consisting of a purple sports bra, purple tank top, black spandex pants, white ankle socks, and my bright neon pink Nike shoes. Putting my hair up into a pony tail so it wasn’t in my face as I trained with the other pack today since I’m taking a break from training with my powers I decided to partake in training with the Shadow Pack.

Anyway I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before I started helping the guys train.

I got out a bowl for my cereal and a spoon then got out the milk then looked at our choices of cereal. Deciding to eat some Life I grabbed the box and poured some into the bowl and as I was pouring the milk in Riley comes into the kitchen with the sluttiest workout outfit I’ve ever seen. I mean shorts that barley covered her butt and a tank top that showed so much cleavage and skin that it shouldn’t even be considered a shirt. I mean really.