Chapter 29

Paige's POV

Oh god. The worst of my tormentors.

Riley stares at me shocked at first but then turns into an evil grin.

Peter comes up behind me and hugs me from behind. I look up at him and smile then turn back to Riley and she's shocked once again but covers it up quickly and glares at me.

David just stands there and keeps looking at the 3 of us and Beth is still cooking away.

Peter finally speaks up feeling the tension in the air growing, "Come on baby, let's get Damien, and work on training."

"Yeah slut, go work on training," Riley says, emphasising the slut and putting air quotes around training.

"Can I just punch her or maybe use a small power on her because I'm sick of her?" I ask Peter through the mind link.

"Sorry Paige but no, but, maybe when we're training them you can but not right now," he says back.

"Fine you ruin all my fun," I pout.

"I would watch what you do around here bitch, this is my territory now and I would watch your back," I venomously say to Riley and walk out with Peter in tow.

"Damien get your ass down here, NOW!" I yell up the stairs.

She just made me so pissed off. I shouldn't be yelling at them but you know what, I don't care right now and I seen Henry's mate mark on her but it didn't faze me though. Deep in my mind I kind of knew it was her and I was right too.

Damien comes skidding around the corner and racing down the stairs and one look at my face says it all.

"Let me guess she ran into some of the other pack members?" Damien asks.

"Yup and now I'm pissed and I want to train," I say walking toward the door and opening it and running into someone else.

I look up and guess who it is. Henry. "Oh great another one," I spat and shove past him and I still feel tingles but I don't care and walk toward where we train with my powers.

I can feel all the stares as I walk to the woods and all I hear is "Oh my god is that Paige?", "Paige?", "She was here all along", and "Paige is alive."

Paige this, Paige that. I look behind me to see Henry looking at me in shock and Peter and Damien just standing there. "Well are you guys coming or am I training alone?" I ask in a soft tone even though my eyes are probably hard.

Peter comes first with Damien following and Peter takes my hand and gives me a kiss on the lips and I hear gasps and I ignore them and we walk to where I can train, hand in hand with Peter while Damien following behind us.

"Thanks," I tell Peter in the mind link.

"You're welcome baby, now lets go see what kind of powers you have and train you little more," Peter says back.

"Sorry for yelling at you Damien," I tell him sorrowfully.

"No problem Paige I knew it wouldn't go so well meeting them but dang they must have really pissed you off to yell at someone. I'm pretty sure the house shacked when you yelled," Damien says with an amused grin on his face.

I laugh at what he said and we keep on walking. "FYI it was my stupid ex-sister. Freaking called me a slut when she whored around in high school and probably still does behind his back."

"Well don't worry too much about her maybe her being here will change or something," Damien states.

"Yeah don't bet on it," I say sourly.

We finally get to our training spot and I put a field around us. Just as a precaution. "Peter I told your mom about who and what I am," I tell him while stretching.

"What did she have to say?" he asks timidly.

"She's fine with it a little speechless but other than that it went well," I shrug. "Now who wants to be my test subject?" I say getting into a fighting stance.

Gerold's POV

"Oh my god, it can't be him," I retort to Rose.

"I don't know either but that's him. Let's just hope she figures it out before too late," Rose sighs.

Henry's POV

I can't believe it's her. I found her I can't believe I finally found her but why did she smell like the Alpha?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the long wait for such a short chapter but school is finally over!! HOORAY!!! Now I'll be able to update every other day or each weekend depends on what I have going on in life! Well stay tuned for the next chapter either today or tomorrow:) Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!