Chapter 36

Paige’s POV

Well I thought the fight was on as I stopped walking seeing who was standing next to Alex.

It was Sophia my ex-mother. I had a sneaky suspicion it was her with the way she acted towards me so it didn’t really surprise me but it did surprise her David and Riley. Want to know how I knew that. Well I heard 2 gasps and I just rolled my eyes.

Life would be so much easier if people wouldn’t get in the way. I mean come on! If my ex-mom and ex-best friend start kissing then I will puke and I WILL kill them both with my bare hands instead of using my powers.

Just look at the way they are close to each other. I think I just puked a little in my mouth. This is just disgusting.

Oh no, no, no don’t do it. Oh they just did it. They kissed well I wasn’t planning on killing her but I will now.

I take a step and the ground rubles beneath me but I’m the one that’s making it rumble. Oh yeah I can do that and it not bother me, but others well, they were trying to keep their balance.

I walk manically toward them and Alex’s eyes are wide while trying to keep his balance.

I think he just realized that he couldn’t beat me if he tried.

I walk closer and closer and shoot a fireball straight to his face, which he blocks. I can see from the corner of my eye that David is sneaking toward his mom and I mind link him ‘Restrain her’ and he nods showing no emotion.

I shoot a couple more fireballs at Alex to keep him occupied for a little bit and I move a tree that is behind him and swipe at his rouge men killing them instantly by the sheer force of my hit. I drop the tree on some more and fire some more fireballs at Alex.

He blocks them but I accidently gave him on opening to fire some at me but I easily dodge them because he sucks at aiming. I mean seriously I couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn, not really since he seems to be getting kind of tired and I haven’t even tried that much.

The ground is till rumbling beneath me and rouges are falling between each rack like flies.