Chapter 14

Henry's POV

I am so p*ss drunk right now. If I remember right, Riley found me at my house. I don't know how she did but she did, maybe.

"Henry," she says in a seductive voice.

"What?"

"It's just me and you. How about we go upstairs," she tells me, rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

I don't know why I did or even said yes but give me some credit, Riley is HOT, but Paige is better. Maybe, just maybe if I think Riley is Paige then I could make it much more pleasurable. Since I can't even look at a girl and get excited.

Lets just say picturing Paige actually worked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh my head hurts like hell!

What the hell happened last night?

I look around me and I see I'm in my room, in my bed, naked, with a girl next to me naked also.

Holy hell, tell me I didn't just have sex with some random chick.

I did not just do this with Paige out there somewhere.

"Morning handsome."

It's Riley.

She turns around in bed so she is facing me and I see the worse thing.

A mate mark!

Ah hell, what did I just do?

Paige's POV

That was the best sleep I ever had. I don't even remember the last time I slept that good.

I open my eyes to gorgeous brown ones.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"Yes and might I add you look very peaceful when you do."

"Ya, ya. How long have you been up?"

"About an hour or so."

"Jeez creeper," I tell him with a weirded out look on my face.

He chuckles and says," Ya but I'm your creeper."

I blush and bury my head in his chest.

I can feel the rumble of his chest as he laughs at me.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"You don't know how much I would like to stay in the room just holding you like this but I have some things to get done," he tells me.

"Well get the done and hurry back soon," I input with a smile.

He shivers and gets up. I can tell he has a b*ner by the way his boxers tented, the way he walked to the bathroom, and the frustrated look on his face.

I smile at how cute he is after the bathroom door shut behind him, then after I heard the shower running I yell, "Make sure it's cold."

I heard a loud bang noise and smiled, it was probably him dropping something.

I got out of bed and went out the door before he came out of the bathroom.

I would love to see his face when I told him that. It was probably something along the lines of shock and embarrassment for getting caught.

I didn't know I had this side before. Well, Peter is making me different but in a good way and I guess I just needed confidence in myself in order to even do that too.