Prologue

*Edited*

Prologue

Hi my name is Paige Summers and my life is different than most people's. I'm a werewolf. I know you might think that we don't exist but we do. You might also think that we're mean, nasty creatures that tear people limb from limb, but well we might, but not humans though unless they're hunters then we do.

I’m also not your average wolf either. There's something about me that makes my family and pack hate me, but most of all my mate doesn't think I'm worthy enough to be his mate.

You see my dad, Gerald, died about four months ago. Everyone was devastated and I mean everyone. He was the Beta of the Shadow Pack and was highly respected.

My brother David and my sister Riley have always kept kind of distant from me because they thought dad loved me more than them and they think that it was my fault that dad died. My mother Sofia just shut down when he died and now blames everything on me.

Ever since that day dad died my life has turned upside down. I became the pack outcast for the worst. I cry myself to sleep every night and try to stay out of everyone's way. My life is really screwed up and I've just about had it. When they go to far I'm going to run, never looking back.