Chapter 8

Peter's POV

We ran toward the scream that came from Paige.

"Please don't kill me," we hear her plead.

We run faster and faster then a bright light is shot out.

What the hell was that?

We get closer and closer and I can hear Paige's heart beat.

We are at the treeline of the lake and I see 5 rouges against trees unconscious and away from Paige, which is in the middle unconscious as well.

What the hell happened here?

"Take the rouges and lock them up. I will take Paige and take her to my room again."

They do as told and I pick Paige up and take her back to the pack house and up the stairs to my room.

I pass pack members and I don't acknowledge them.

"Call the pack doctor," I say through the mind link.

"Yes alpha."

What a day.

 ****** 2 days later ******

She hasn't woken up.

I am really worried about her.

All I keep thinking is the bright light and her in the middle with rouges unconscious around her.

I seriously don't know what happened and  looked up everything and have not found a single thing.

This is so frustrating.

When she wakes up I think I will call some people to come take a look at her and see what they have to say.

****** 2 weeks later ******

Paige's POV

It's so peaceful here, I love it.

It's a huge meadow with wildflowers I have never seen before and the lake is marvelous. I love swimming in it.

"Paige?"

"Who's there," I ask with a shaky voice.

"What do you mean? I hope you didn't already forget about me," replys familiar the voice.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart."

I see him coming out of the trees and I run straight to him and he gives me one of him famous bear hugs.

"I missed you so much daddy!"

"I missed you too sweetheart."

I start sobbing and he just comforts me like always.

"Stop crying baby doll," he tells me in a soothing voice.

I look up with teary eyes and he just gives me a comforting smile. I smile back.

"Come sweetheart, I need to tell you some things."

"What kind of things?"

"Well sweetheart, do you remember what happened before you came here?"

"Ya and what was that? It freaked me out," I say remembering how rouges surrounded me and I started glowing.

"Well, let me start from the beginning.

"It all started when I was doing rounds before I met Sofia. Just to let you know was never your mom. I met this beautiful, gorgeous woman and she was my true mate. I would never forget her and how she came over to me and said 'Mate.' That was all I needed and shifted in front of her. She didn't mind one bit let me tell you."