4 - Clay's Point of View

Hmm... let's see...

Ranboo: Shy, quiet, stays close to Toby. I need to know more...

Toby: Dyslexic, cheerful, kind, best friends with Tommy. I could use that friendship somehow...

Tommy: Outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic, clingy, best friends with Toby. He could do well...

Who's that? Hmm... I'll have to ask Eret.

"Hello? Clay?" George's voice called.

Clay blinked and sat up. His mask didn't obscure his view whatsoever and he was grateful for that.

"Sorry, just zoning out." Clay told the shorter boy.

George nodded and kept talking to Darryl and Nick. Clay had always liked George. They were friends from the very first time they had met. George had just transferred to his class from Britain. Their teacher told him to sit next to Clay. Once they began talking, they immediately became great friends. They would play together and both had a love for minecraft. They've been friends ever since.

The bell rang, and the four of them stood up.

"Alright what do you all have next?" Clay asked his friend group.

"Probably just another tour" Nick rolled his eyes.

Clay laughed and nodded. They began walking to their next destination, the English teacher's room. Another group had already met the English teacher. Clay overheard that his last name was "Minecraft". He smiled under his mask. He was almost to the hallway where the English teacher's room was when he got "the feeling".

"Oh man... alright guys, I'll be over there in five. I gotta go to the bathroom."

George turned to him.

"Alright. We'll tell the teacher that you had to do that then." George giggled.

Man that laugh was cute.

Clay began trying to find the bathroom. He hadn't had a full tour yet so he didn't know where it was. He looked around the walls for a sign. Maybe an arrow that lead to the bathroom? He sighed and kept walking. He got side tracked by a few things on the way, something he was known for not doing. It was rare that his ADHD got the best of him, but this time he felt distracted. Not by the pictures on the walls or the numbers on the classroom doors. By something else. Someone else.

I need to know more. More about him. More about his friends.

Clay smirked and quietly laughed to himself. He couldn't let Eret know about this though. He would speak with him later. For now he had to get to the bathroom before he regretted not going sooner.

Goodness gracious! Why didn't I go at-

His body collided with a taller figure. He caught his fall and looked up.

"Ah! S- sorry! Oh... I didn't mean to do that..."

Clay saw Ranboo standing before him. He was taller than him by a few inches or so. Ranboo was by far the tallest student he had seen in first year, although not by a lot.

"Oh! Hey, uh... actually I don't think we've introduced ourselves yet! I'm Clay, it's nice to meet you!" Clay smiled and held out his hand.

Ranboo hesitated before shaking his hand. The one thing they both had in common was that no one could see their faces. Clay had his white mask that covered his whole face. Ranboo had his half white, half black face mask and wore sunglasses. The left temple was green while the right one was red.

He really likes having half and half now doesn't he? I should write that down...

"R... right... I'm Ranboo. I... I've met your friends. Darryl and Nick, right? They seem pretty nice..." Ranboo stated. He was fidgeting with his sleeve.

Clay smirked. This was the perfect person. An easy target.

"Right, right, so... where are you going?" Clay asked him.

Ranboo glanced around nervously. He was obviously afraid that people were staring at him.

Anxiety perhaps? Heh heh, reading people is easy. They're like an open book ready to be analyzed by it's reader. And I just so happen to be this book's reader.

Ranboo turned his gaze to a door not too far behind Clay. Clay stared into his sunglasses and mask. His mind was racing although he stayed rather calm.

"Well, I have to go now Ranboo. It was nice read- it was nice meeting you!" Clay smiled, although Ranboo couldn't see it, and continued to look for the bathrooms.