I'll Be There For You

You gazed up into those beautiful green eyes. They sparkled from the sun above you.

"Miss...? Are you okay?" The boy asked, concern filled his voice. You realized you had been crying in front of this boy.

"Huh? Y-Yeah...I'm okay..." You mumbled and looked down.

"Well you don't seem okay, Miss. I'm going to take you back home." The boy said as he picked you up bridal-style. You weren't sure if you could trust him, but you were too weak to protest. You just let him take you.

The boy spoke up. "I don't believe I got your name, Miss."

"...[y/n]...It's [y/n]... You said. You decided to trust him since he seemed nice. "What's yours?" You asked.

"James. It's very nice to meet you, [y/n]." He said.

You smiled. You already had a bit of a crush on him. You couldn't believe it since you barely met this guy. You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even notice you were blushing.

"[y/n]? Are you okay? You seem to have a fever."

You blushed even harder and mentally facepalmed yourself at your ignorance.

"I'll take care of you when we get home." The boy said.

The rest of the walk was a quiet one. Before you knew it, you fell asleep in this boy's arms, snuggling next to his chest.
----------------------------------------------
(James' POV)
I can't believe it. I already have a crush on this girl. It's just...She's so cute with that [h/l] [h/c] hair of hers, her sparkling [e/c] eyes of hers...

But she'll never like me back. The same thing that happened with Jennifer will happen again...

Or will it? I guess we'll just have to find out...