I like you...

You woke up in a room, with blue and green striped walls and a green door. You admired the furniture, as you loved the style of it. You wondered where James was, and what he was doing. Suddenly, you heard the door open, and your eyes shot towards it.

It was James, and he was carrying a wooden bowl of steaming soup. As soon as he walked in and closed the door behind him with his foot, he looked at you.

"Oh, [y/n]. You're awake!" He speed-walked over to you and set the bowl of soup on the bedside table next to you as he sat on the bed, being sure not to sit on you.

"I'm glad you're okay. You went out pretty fast."

You remembered when you had fallen asleep, back when James was carrying you bridal-style. You blushed as you remembered the thoughts you were having of him. You had a crush on him...

"[y/n]? It seems you still have a fever." He picked up the bowl of soup from the bedside table and kneeled beside the bed. He pulled out a spoonful of the soup and pointed it to your mouth.

"Here, say ahhh." You blushed even harder.

"Ahhh." You copied and bit down on the spoon. As soon as you pulled back, you instantly remembered the soup your mother had given you when you were a small child. Well, before she died.

"Feel better?" James asked you.

"Mmmhmm. It's delicious!" You smiled and swallowed it. Jason grinned.

"I'm glad you like it! I made it myself!" He suddenly put on a serious face and sat down on the bed again.

"[y/n]...? I need to tell you something..."

You frowned. Had you done something to make him mad?

"I...I like you!" He slightly yelled and shut his eyes.

You were surprised and waited for a few moments before mumbling, "I like you too, James."