Come Back!

It had been a few days since you started living with James after he saved you. You two had begun dating, but decided to take it slow, since you guys hadn't known eachother for very long.

You were staring out the window, when you suddenly started thinking about him. How was he doing? Had he gotten a new girlfriend? Was he perhaps with Princess Bubblegum?

All these things were going through your head until you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"What is it, [y/n]? You seem a little blue." James asked you. You waited a few moments before answering.

"Y-Yeah. I'm okay, James." Dammit. Why did you have to studder?

James didn't believe you very well but just went along with it, as he knew you were stubborn.

You two stayed that way until you heard a big crash coming from the living room. Had someone broken into the house?

----Finn's POV (Before this)----------------

I was walking through the forest before I found my usual hiding place. Hiding from, Jake, PB, Marceline, and all the others, of course. I sat on the uncomfortable rock in the middle of the clearing and fell back, watching the sky.

I knew that I was a wreck after I broke up with [y/n]. I still hadn't understood why I was still going for Flame Princess and PB. I was already in a relationship that I knew would work out, so why would I give up on [y/n]?

I felt warm tears fall down the sides of my face and onto the rock, as I was laying down. I knew that crying wasn't gonna fix anything, but I guess that's what I get for doing that. Why did I even try? I was probably gonna get heartbreak anyways. It was either gonna be me or her. So, I chose her. But, still, why does it still hurt?

I remember watching [y/n] run away, and me being too stupid to run after her. I just wanted to yell out, "Wait! [y/n]! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please come back!"

But I was too stupid.

I remember that I had a friend who lived here, in these woods. My spirits lighten. Maybe he's seen her! It's worth a try! I get up from my rock and start looking for [y/n] or James.

----Time Skip Cause' I'm Lazy----

I finally come across James' house and see him hugging [y/n] from the waist through the window.

Wait.

WHY IS HE HUGGING [Y/N]?!

I sprint to the door and burst it open with my new sword and yell out.

"[Y/N]!!! I'M SORRY!!!"

----A/N----

I'm so evil.

3 cliffhangers in a row.

There's probably gonna be another one in the next chapter, so don't be surprised if there is one.

Well, until then, my little chocolate bars.

That's your new nickname.

~Chloe