Please Come Back...

You watched as the two boys sobbed over your lifeless body, and you felt like crying yourself. You knew it was your fault, though. You knew you had to stop James and protect Finn, but the boys were hurting more than ever now. Finn was hurt more than any stab wound could.

They cried,
and cried,
and cried...

They went on for a few hours, and you didn't know if they could last any longer. The boys finally stopped and stood up, staring at each other for a few moments before parting ways. You didn't know who to go with.

Finn
Or James.

There was definitely an obvious answer to this, but you felt you had hurt them too much. And so, you decided you had to finally part ways.

All three of you.

You had seen this happen in an anime before, and decided to try it for yourself. Before the two boys left, they collapsed on the floor, and you could see yourself with more color, but still faded. Your vision turned to black, and all you could see were two spotlights with one of the boys in each. It seemed as if a glass barrier trapped them from leaving that light. You were in a bigger light, and your clothes turned from that [favorite band] t-shirt and [f/c] skinny jeans with brown boots to a white dress, and your hair was longer, and you were barefoot. The boys stopped pounding on the invisible barrier when they saw your life flashing before them. Your memories.

How when you were young, and your mother died, and your father went depressed. How your father used to beat you and keep you in the basement. How you escaped through the small window when you were 10, and found an abandoned house to live in. Everything adding up until now, this final moment, when you were to finally part ways. The video ended and faded away, and now before the two boys was you, shining and sparkling in your light. You walked toward them, the spotlight following you, and hugged them, tears flowing from your eyes down your cheeks. The boys had their final cry with you, and when you finished hugging them, you stepped back and spoke up for the last time.

"Thank you both. I had so many fun and happy memories with you two." Suddenly, your back sprouted long and giant wings with sparkling feathers.

"Goodbye, you guys."

Those were your last words before you floated up, and they saw their last glimpse of you before they came back to consciousness.

And cried.

------------------(A/N)---------------------

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating for about a month. There's been a lot going on in my personal life, and I've been really depressed lately. I hope you can understand. You can message me if you want.

Thanks, my little chocolate bars!
~Chloe