I Wish I Could Say It...

Your eyes widened and you looked down. You knew you weren't going to be able to tell them, and you were afraid of what would happen if you did. You were wondering what you should do now, you of course didn't have any family, you were a new person. You thought that the best way to live a life now was to live with Bubblegum. If she would let you. You turned to her.

"It seems you have had a freak accident. Apparently some assassin is trying to kill you. You were stabbed and left behind in the forest. The banana guards asked around and for some reason, no one in the Candy Kingdom knows you. Are you, by chance, a princess?"

You realized now you had to do something. You couldn't be with Finn, or James, and frankly, you didn't want to make a choice between the two. What were you going to do? Build a life on your own? Possibly make a kingdom? It all sounded like a good choice but you wouldn't be happy without Finn or James.

What were you going to do?

[A/N]

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short, I'm getting kinda busy studying for the starting exams so I'm really busy. Once I get done with those ill have more time to write. Yeah, I know, it sucks. Anyways, hope you enjoyed my little chocolate bars!

~Chloe