Chapter 1

Kageyama's POV

I walked to the near park like I decided to. There was no one around, thankfully. I prefer to be alone by myself, relaxing and enjoying the scenery. I can't let the bad thoughts get in my mind. I sit down at the bench.

"King? What are you doing here?"

Ah, and here I thought I could at least relax without being bother. I turn my head towards the voice, even though I already know who is it.

Now, what should I say without sounding rude? Wait- he would think everything is rude if I'm the one who saying it, so what's the point?

"I uh, just wanna take some fresh air." I said with a quite tone.

"Oh, I thought the king doesn't like going outside." Tsukishima smirk while he said that, trying to make me snap at him.

Well, I'm too tired to handle him and his stupid remarks.

"What are you doing here? I thought no one would be here at this time." I said looking at him, with a questioning look.

"Waiting for Yamaguchi." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Sit down."

"Huh, why?"

"Just sit down, or do you prefer just to stand there while waiting for Yamaguchi?" I said, rolling my eyes bored of his actions towards me.

"Whatever." He said, sitting beside me.

The silent filled the air. But it's not a awkward silent, it's just feels nothing. When it's feels like forever, I decide to break the silent.

"So uh, do you have any siblings?" I said looking down at the floor.

"Why are you asking this?"

"I'm just curious, that's all."

"Well, I have one brother." He said, sounding...sad? irritated? confused?

"Oh, I have one sister." I said, trying not to make the situation more awkward than it already is.

"Tsukki!!" I turn my head to the voice, it was clearly Yamaguchi. I mean he's the only one who's close enough to Tsukishima that could use nickname like that towards him. I'm surprised that they don't use first name basis though, well to each their own.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Sorry, Tsukki! Oh, Hi Kageyama."
Yamaguchi said, smiling. I wonder how he keeps up with Tsukishima.

"Hello."

"Let's go, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima said, walking off.

"Oh, it's 8pm already! Bye, Kageyama!" Yamaguchi said looking at his watch, while waving and walking behind Tsukishima.

I waved back and start walking towards the separate way, going home.

-----

I open the door a little to see where's my parents are.

"Welcome home, Tobio." My mother greeted me, smiling.  She's cleaning up the dining table.

"Hello, mother. Where's father?" I asked, looking around to see if he's home or not.

"Your father won't be home today, he have something to handle." Ah, so I was worrying for nothing then? Can't believe I wasted my time on the park, at least I got to relax myself a little.

"Okay."

"Go shower and eat afterwards. Don't forget to wash the dishes!" She said, rolling her eyes, before going to her room. I'm surprised I'm not tired over her extremely moods swing yet.

I let out a sigh and chuckle to myself, before going upstairs to my bedroom.

I shower and change to something comfortable. I went downstairs and to the kitchen to see what my mother made today.

"Woah! My favourite!" I said loudly to myself and smile when I see the pork curry with egg on top of it.

I went to the living room and turn on the TV. I started eating while watching.

When I finish, I wash the dishes and turn off the TV and going to my bedroom upstairs.

------ Time skip to the next three days ------

It's hurts. My whole body is hurting. There's a lot of bruises from last night. Mother with her bipolar disorder, got mad and start beating me up out of nowhere. And then father got home, drunk. He start beating me after he saw my mother doing it. They asked me to cook for them afterwards. I can't say no, I don't want to get more beating. I can't even get enough sleep. I'm so tired.

I wait for the others to get out from the clubroom. I can't let the others see my body full with bruises and scars. They can't know about this. I don't want to worry them or make them stop being friends with me because apparently I'm a 'kid with family problems'.

I goes into the clubroom when no one is there anymore. I start changing and goes to the gym, all of them almost finish the warm up.

"Kageyama! Set to me!" Hinata said, while jumping around. Where does he got that much energy? Please give me a little, I would be needing it sooner or later.

"Whatever boke." I said, rolling my eyes playfully. I start warming up.

------ Time Skip to the next five days ------

"Have you ever think about taking your own life?"

I shoot my head, listening to the conversation.

"Sometimes, living making me sick with all these fake people."

"No, if I ever did I need to think about the others too."

"No, why would I? Life is fun!"

'Life is fun', huh? At least for some people. Life can be really nice and interesting. But it's also can be the worse and threatening.

------

'Have you ever think about taking your own life?'

I don't know? Dying doesn't sounds so bad, you could finally have some peace from all this people. From all this hurting that you've been through. It's frustrating being alive, sometimes I wish I was never born. Dying sounds scary yet it's looks nice. Maybe, just maybe, I could finally being free from this world. After all, 'taking your own life' doesn't seems so bad.

Wait- why am I thinking about taking my own life? Don't tell me I let all the bad thoughts get in my way- I should stop thinking about this! But I can't deny the fact  being alive is frustrating. Ah fuck world! Fuck people! Fuck everything!