Chapter 3

Kageyama's POV

Bam! 

I jumped at the sounds, I was laying on the couch while watching Netflix because I have nothing to do.

"Tobio!!" My sister wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Don't do that again oneesan!" I said, rolling my eyes.

She unwrapped her hands and start tickling me until we were in the floor. I said "stop" a lot of times until my eyes start watering because of the tickling. My sister stop and sit up.

"Tobio. Meet my girlfriend, Alisa Haiba and her brother, Lev Haiba." Huh? Why does that sounds familiar? I looked up.

"Huh, hi Kageyama-kun." Lev said, he looks around the room trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, hi Lev. You are friends with Hinata from Nekoma, right?" I said try to smile, so I don't sounds rude.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you again."

"Wait- you guys know each other?" Alisa asked.

"Yeah! We meet a few times at the training camp." He said, smiling. No wonder why Hinata is friend with him, they have the same energy. Maybe, we could get to know each other more? Yeah, maybe.

"That's good! You guys talk while me and Alisa cooks something." Miwa said, grabbing her girlfriend's hand to drag her into the kitchen.

Huh, now what do I do? How do I talk to people without sounds rude? How do you ask people questions again? Why did you leave me alone oneesan? You know I'm not good at talking. Maybe ask him to sit??

"Uh, you can sit here." I said. I sounds so awkward right now! God please help me.

He nodded and take a sit in front of me. Please start a conversation, please start a conversation, please start a conversation, please start a conversation, please start a conver-

"Let's get to know each other! I mean we might become a family since our sisters is together?" He said, smiling awkwardly. Thank God I'm not the only one who's awkward right now.

"Sure. You asked me first." I said, letting out a small sigh and look up.

"What's your favourite color? Mine's green." Oh, like his eyes.

"Black. Favourite food? Pork curry with an egg on top of it."

"Inari sushi! Favourite person?"

"Miwa."

"Yaku-san." Oh he's blushing, interesting. Maybe I could tease him about that.

"Oh~? Mayhaps you like him?" I said, with a teasing sounds.

"What? No! Why would I like him? He is so short and always being to aggressive teaching me receiving." He said, look away.

"Then why he is your favourite person?" I said, furrowing my eyes.

"Uh, well-" he stopped, doesn't know what to say.

"AHA! CAUGHT YOU IN 4K."

"Shut up!"

"Hahaha, well I could teach you receiving? And we could practice spiking too?" I asked, he turn his head towards me with a shining eyes. Where did I saw this kind of eyes again? Oh, right. Hinata.

"Really? But we are not in the same team?"

"Weren't you practicing with Tsukishima and Hinata before? It's fine, it's just a little practicing. Wait here." I said getting up and walking upstairs to take my volleyball.

------

"Thank you for teaching me, Kageyama-kun!"Lev said, bowing down.

"Just call me Tobio when no one from our both school around. I mean our sisters is together after all." I said, smiling.

"Haha, okay. Bye, Tobio!"he said, walking off to the car.

"Bye, Tobio. Take care!" Alisa said, before walking off.

"Yeah, take care. Don't forget to call me every time you get nightmare, okay? Tell mother I said hi." Miwa said, smiling sadly before walking off.

I waved as the car fading. I walked back inside the house and turning off the TV. When I was about to lay down on my bed, my mother burst into my room. She must been drinking. She walk towards me.

"Hello, mother. Miwa said -"

Bam!

She slapped me. She start slapping my cheeks more and more until it noticable red. This must be hard to cover tommorow.

"I hate you! You should die! I never want you in my life! You and your sister is the same! Faggot! Why can't I have a normal children?!"

Auch, that's hurt. You never mention this before, you never mention about me being gay, you never mention about wanting me to die.

"You are disgusting!"

Am I? 

My mother start to beating me up. Its hurt. I feel my cheeks wet, I touch it and feel tears. I'm crying?

'You are disgusting'  it repeated in my head again and again. It's hurts, please stop mother. I don't want to hate you. I never want to hate you. You probably didn't mean what you said since you are drunk and have disorder. Right? Am I right? Please say I'm right.

'You should die'  repeating it again and again in my head. I cry more and more as my mom beating me up non-stop.

I hope father didn't come home today.