Chapter 14.2

[3rd Person POV]

Kageyama sigh.

He lean back on his chair, three more minutes until the bell rings.

He's meeting Tsukishima today, to get to know each other more.

This is tiring, he could fall asleep at any seconds just by listening to the teacher's lecturing.

Ring!!!

He looked up, finally.

"Tobi !!" Hinata come running towards him, with a bright smile.

'Man, how the hell he still have that kind of energy' he thought.

"Hi, Sho." The setter said, small smile showing up.

"Are you going anywhere today? I want to see if you could buy me something." he said, grinning.

"Depends on what do you want me to buy." He said, rolling my eyes. He look towards Tsukishima's class, he's standing there without any emotions.

"Great! Buy me coffee jelly will ya?"

"Sure."

"Thank you, here's the money." Hinata hand him the money and walk away, waving.

Kageyama waved back, sighing he turn around meeting Tsukishima who looks amused.

"Woah, warn a man next time."

"Yeah yeah, what's the shrimp want." The middle blocker muttered, rolling his eyes.

"He ask me to buy a coffee jelly. I don't know since when he started liking it." Kageyama scoffed.

"Must because he watched something and decided to try it."

"Probably."

"Well, let's go. Any cafe in mind, Kageyama?" Tsukishima started walking towards the stairs.

"Nope."

"That shrimp want coffee jelly right? We'll go to the famous place that have those."

"Okay."

-----

"This place is nice." Kageyama said, amazed by the cafe design.

"It sure is."

A waiter come towards them, with a bright smile and ask, "Hello, welcome to our cafe. Here's the menu."

They took it, nodding every time they sees a drink or sweets that catch their eyes.

"I'll have mocha and chocolate croissant." Tsukishima said, glancing at the waiter unamused.

"Peppermint tea and strawberry mochi. Two coffee jelly take away." Kageyama hand back the menus to the waiter, who show him a smile.

He knows of course, that's smile is indeed a fake one. It takes a lot of effort to not look bothered by the customers.

Kageyama scoffed, glance at the waiter with a small sadistic smile.

The waiter take the hint and immediately said, "Your order will be ready." Leaving them alone.

"Nice."

"Huh?" Kageyama looked up.

"Nothing. I want to talk about something."

"What is it?"

"I know."

"You know what?"

"You have bruises and scars. I know where it came from." Tsukishima whisper out.