Chapter 11

Kageyama's POV

"Hey, wake up."

"Don't wanna." I said, still closing my eyes. Grabbing the pillow and about to go back to sleep.

"C'mon, you don't want people to see you cuddling with me now. Do you?"

I shot my eyes open. Remembering what happened yesterday, he knows I had a nightmare and panic attack. I hope he won't say anything to anyone. I look around to see anyone still sleeping.

"What time is it?"

"Quarter 6."

I sit up, rubbing my eyes and said, "When will we go back home?"

"Like 8, I think. Now let's go shower or something." Tsukishima said, standing up.

"I'm going back to sleep, goodnight." I replied, laying down.

Before I could close my eyes, I felt something grabbed my legs. I look up, Tsukishima dragging me out of the futon. I groaned and kick his hands. He glared at me and sighing, "C'mon, after this you can go back to sleep or whatever you want."

I stared at him, and standing up. I go to my bag to take my towels and clothes. Tsukishima doing the same thing, walking out of the room and went straight to shower's room. I walk behind him, yawning.

We take our own path and start showering.

------

I look at the mirror, noticing how pale I am and my eyebags. Looking around to see if anyone's around, I look into my tiny bag and start to look for my makeup, well technically it's neesan's but well.

Luckily for me, Tsukishima still in the shower. I put some of the foundation on my eyebags and start doing what I always do. Hiding my eyebags, bruises and scars. I had pants on, I shove my t-shirt on my head, wearing it.

Tsukishima walk out, already wearing everything.

I looked at him and shrugged before saying, "Uh, about yesterday-"

He cut me off and said, "I won't tell anyone if that's what you're wondering. Are you still up for getting to know each other though? It's fine if you don't want."

I sighed and smiled, "Yeah, I guess."

He nodded before walking out of the shower's room.

-----

"Tobi!! Come eat breakfast." Hinata yelled, waving both his hands towards me.

I look towards him, seeing there's Lev, Kenma-san, Kuroo, Akaashi-san, Bokuto, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima at the table.

I walk towards them and said, "Good morning." Sitting down, Hinata put a food in front of me.

I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows. He smiled and spoke up, "I took your breakfast for you, now eat."

I nodded, hesitate to eat before shoving some of the food in my mouth. Cringed mentally at the fact I can't taste anything, just a few taste of sweet.

------

We arrived at our school and walked out of the van. Saying goodbye before going back to our house. I walk slowly, not wanting to go back to that house. I'm not ready to get any beating but like always I had to.

Someone tap my shoulder slightly and I flinched, before looking up to see it was Tsukishima.

"You okay? Why are you walking so slowly?" he spoke up, raising his eyebrows. He's clearly know that I flinched.

"Ah, I'm fine. Why are you here though? I thought maybe you had go home already."

"I want to talk about when we will be getting to know each other." he replied, looking around.

"What about on Thursday? I need to be home early on Monday." I said, shrugging.

"Sure. Why though?" he asked.

"Ah, my sister will be home and of course I need to be there." I said, casually, not wanting him to know it's a lie.

"Oh, okay. I will be going now, my house is that direction." he said, pointing at the right side. I nodded and he goes to that direction.

-----

Thank to god, no one's home. But that will be for now.

I throw myself onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling. All the bad thoughts come crashing into my head. It's feels like someone shouting it to me.

I grabbed my hair, as to rip it off. A tears slip down to my cheeks. I'm having a hard time breathing, I put my hands to my chest. I don't know when and why but I start to hyperventilating. I sit up and look around anxiously. I dragged myself towards the restroom and flop down onto the floor.

I looked around, trying to find all the colors in the room and start saying it to calm myself down.

My back hit the wall, tears pour down to my face. I feel numb.

I hide my face on my knees, hoping to not exist. I don't want to get another beating. But I can't tell anyone, I can't.