Chapter 14.1

Kageyama's POV

It's nice, really nice.

Although, it makes me afraid.

Afraid that this whole thing happened as a warning.

Warning of what?

I don't even know.

-----

I groan loudly, unable to do the homework. I got up and went to the kitchen.

I open the fridge, looking into it mindlessly. I take the energy drink. I was about to close the fridge when I saw a few snacks, I gulped. I want to take it, eat it, but I'm scared I will throw it up later.

I shakily take it and sigh before going to living room and flop down to the couch.

I put down the things to the table and take the remote and open the tv.

For a moment I forgot we had Netflix lol.

I open Netflix and log in my acc.

What should we watch?? Horror? Psychological? Thriller? Let's watch My hero Academia, I need to catch up with the new season.

Damn, Shinsou is hot as fuck. Like, I would totally pay for him to step on me. Oh- wow, he's a blondie magnet lmao. Imma pray for his sanity. Okay but like, Kaminari tho?? He's acting gay right now, I think he's bi but lean to girl more. It won't hurt to ship him with Shinsou haha.

Ibara is such a pure girl.

Tokoyami's hands, it's hot. Momo, why are you such a lovely girl. I had a hard time pronouncing her family name haha. The mushroom girl is scary, like making mushroom grow on humans' skin? Haha, hell no.

Woah, Iida's new skills is awesome. Todoroki is so fucking amazing. Ojiro, wow nice movement you got there.

Ah c'mon, it's so hard being a multishipper.

I don't get why people hate Monoma so much, yeah he's annoying but also funny. I love his backstory, but it would be great if we got the whole details.

Cliffhanger- really?

Well let's watch Wonder Egg Priority!!

I heard it's great and have 12 episodes so far.

-----

It's great and scary.

-----

I flop down onto my bed, yawning, I turn off the lights beside me.

I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.