*Chapter 27 - Unsatisfied*

Slowly, carefully, you slide from Loki's loose grip.

You had both fallen asleep holding each other the night before, fully clothed. You find yourself grateful to still be in your leggings and sweater - it will make getting downstairs quieter and faster. And you need to move quickly - you can't risk being late to another morning training session. You may be on Light Activity, but Tony made it clear that starting this morning, there'd be 'no more freeloading, squirt', and that you'd be replacing your combat training with Steve for field medical training with Bruce down in the lab. And you'd be lying if you said you weren't intrigued by the concept of healing. After all those years breaking people for HYDRA, the idea of learning how to fix them instead is certainly appealing.

As you slide to the edge of the bed, you stall, casting a glance back at Loki. His chest rises and falls beneath the green of his t-shirt. And his long, black hair falls soft across the white linen pillowcase. A small smile tugs at the corner of your lip as with each breath, small and almost silent, snores slip out like sighs.

You can count on one hand how many times Loki has slept soundly enough for you to hear those tiny sighs.

With careful, measured movements you stand from the bed and reach for your crutches - leaning against the wall. Practiced, you move silently and fluidly to the door, slipping into the hall and finally making it to the apartment's threshold.

"JARVIS," you whisper, so quiet you wouldn't be surprised if your voice isn't registering at all. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes, miss," JARVIS' voice comes over the speaker at full volume, shattering the silence.

"Shhh, shut up! Are you crazy?!" you hiss, casting a worried glance at the back hall. "Context, J!"

"Apologies, miss," JARVIS responds - in an equally quiet whisper this time. "May I be of assistance?"

You huff, irritated. But relieved when you don't sense any stirring from the bedroom. "Yeah, just open this door. No verbal response."

You hear the heavy *click* of the door's lock, and you curl your fingers around the cold metal handle, opening the door slowly, as quietly as you can. You manage to pull it open about three inches when a strong, massive shove from behind slams it closed in your face.

You let out a small yelp of surprise as strong arms wrap around your waist. Your crutches go tumbling to the ground as you fly into the air over a shoulder.

"Loki!" you laugh.

"Tsk tsk darling. Trying to sneak out without so much as a goodbye? That will never do."

Loki growls in his deep morning voice, still saturated in the remainders of sleep. He carries you with an iron grip as you wiggle.

"Loki, put me down!"

"As you wish."

Having reached his bed, Loki lays you down on your back before crawling slowly, seductively on top of you, immediately getting to work on your neck, suckling and kissing. His hands roam your body, sliding beneath your sweater and caressing your curves.

"I was denied my carnal pleasure last night, darling," Loki's chest rumbles, his voice like gravel. "Naturally, this morning I find myself...ravenous."

You gasp as Loki's teeth sink into your neck. Your back arches as his cold fingers drift over your stomach before slipping beneath the warmth of your leggings. As his fingers tease you over your panties, he sucks on your neck like a man starved - his tongue and teeth feasting on your skin.

"And you, darling?" he whispers. "Are you...hungry?"

"Starving," you giggle breathlessly. "But I really don't have time to-."