Pete imagine for @kkhogue

"Thank you! Goodnight!" My boyfriend, a well known bassist, called to the fans.

They screamed in response.

I smiled. But I was ready to go home. This was the last concert of the tour, and he'd been gone for four months.

I couldn't wait to have him in my arms again. Truth is, Id been a little jealous that he'd gone on tour with Paramore. I mean, Hayley Williams was so pretty.

But Pete would never.

The band had a meet and greet after the concert, so I was going to have to wait even longer.

I waited in the back, watching Pete shake hands with all of the fans of Fall Out Boy. I pulled my brown hair into a ponytail, as it was getting hot back here.

There was a lot of girls here.

Pete never once looked at me, just kept hugging his fans and taking pictures with them.

It was driving me crazy.

Finally he was done, and we could leave.

"Hey, Kayli." He said. He kissed my forehead and took me to the car.

"Did you like the concert?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Maybe it was wrong to be jealous. They were just fans. Pete wouldn't leave me for them.

But I couldn't help it.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"I know you're lying." He said.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

Pete hit the steering wheel. "Damn it, Kayli!" He cried.

I flinched. Had he taken his pills today?

"Sorry. Just tell me what's wrong, baby." He said.

"It's nothing." I said.

"Babe, come on." he said.

He looked in to my hazel eyes with his brown ones.

"I was really jealous." I finally admitted.

"Jealous? Of who?" He asked.

"All the girls. You were hugging so many of them and you didn't even look at me." I said.

"Well I doubt the fans want to deal with me looking at someone else the whole time they're meeting us." He snapped.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you." I said.

"Why? Because you knew you were wrong?" He demanded.

"Pete, would you calm down? I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I love you. I'm sorry I care. I'm sorry I wish I could have you all to myself." I snapped.

I looked out the window and neither of us said anything as he pulled into the driveway.

He got out of the car without a word.

Suddenly he was at my door, opening it for me.

"I'm sorry."he said. "I love you, baby. Let's not this ruin our reunion. I'm home now. Isn't this supposed to be a happy night?"

I nodded.

He kissed me gently and picked me up. "Then let's be happy." He said.