Patrick imagine for @missamericanbeauty

I didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go.

I rolled out of bed anyway though, and forced myself through the shower. I pulled on clothes and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I'd had to switch schools recently, so I was starting the new one today.

I tiredly climbed aboard the bus and rode to school. When it finally arrived, I stepped off and made my way inside. Everyone was running and jumping around, yelling and being friends and throwing odd looks my way.

I shyly looked down at my shoes and didn't say anything. Maybe if I just stayed this way, no one would be mean to me.

It was while I was walking when I crashed into someone.

My books fell to the floor and my class schedule slid across the tile.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Someone asked.

I looked up. A gorgeous boy in a fedora was standing in front of me.

Oh my god.

I ran into the hottest guy in school.

I blushed and realized I hadn't answered him.

"I'm okay." I said.

"It's alright." He said. He smiled and helped me pick up my things. When he picked up my schedule, he frowned.

"What do you need this for? It's the middle of the semester, shouldn't you know where your classes are by now?" He asked.

"I'm new here." I said.

"That's why I haven't ever seen you before." He said. He handed me my schedule and smiled again.

"I'm Patrick. You?" He asked.

"Sherlandyne." I said.

"What a cool ass name." he said.

We stood up and he smiled a third time.

"Those schedules suck. Would you like me to show you around?" He asked.

"That would be nice." I admitted.

He grinned and gestured down the hall.

"After you." He said.

****

"And that's the chemistry lab. There. I think that's everything." Patrick said.

He'd been showing me around all day, between classes. He never ditched me once. He was so sweet and funny and....

Perfect.

Oh god.

Was I already falling in love with him?

That was fast.

"Ready to head to the parking lot?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm ready to go home." I said.

He smiled and walked me out the door.

I was just about to board the bus when he caught my hand.

"Hey, I know I shouldn't do this...never mind." He said, blushing and looking down.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

He looked up at me with the reddest cheeks.

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

I smiled stupidly.

"Of course. Here." I gave him my number and he said goodbye.

Well, it didn't matter whether or not he liked me back.

At least I had a new best friend.

That was short and it sucked. I am ashamed.

Thanks for requesting!

Love you all!

-Amy