Patrick imagine for @falloutboyforlife

"Patrick can you hand me the remote?" I asked my boyfriend of a year.

"No." Patrick said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't wanna watch tv." He said.

He'd been pacing back and forth across the living room all day. I'd eventually gotten sick of watching him. That's why I wanted the remote.

"Well I do." I said, standing up with the intention of getting the remote myself.

Patrick had other plans.

I was caught in his arms and lifted to his mouth, and his lips pressed to mine gently but passionately.

I pulled away, dizzy from the electricity the kiss sent through me.

"What was that?" I asked.

Patrick chuckled.

"Just something to say how much I love you." He said.

"It was nice." I admitted.

He chuckled again. "You're cute when you're all dazed." He said.

I smiled, blushing a little.

"I can't help it. You're too amazing for both our own good." I said.

He kissed me again and then looked into my blue eyes."If I'm amazing, then you're something this society hasn't discovered yet. Because you're twice the person I'll ever dream of being." He said.

I shook my head, my brown hair falling into my face. I brushed it away and spoke."No, you're so much better. You're such a gentleman, and so talented it hurts. I've never known or heard of someone who can play as many instruments as you, nor have I known someone who can sing like you. And the way you treat me.....better than any Price Charming my five year old self could ever imagine." I said.

He blushed this time, and I kissed his cheek. "This last year has been the best of my life." I whispered.

"Same here. I can't imagine my life without you." Patrick said.

"Me either. I can't live without you." I said.

"I can't live without you either, Cami." He said.

And then he kissed me yet again.

Yeah that sucked. Sorry! It was kinda rushed and I'm hungry.

Love you all!

-Amy