Note From Author

Hey guys!

First of all, I know a lot of you are gonna be shocked that I'm back??? Don't worry, I am too!

After almost seven years of being MIA, and after realizing the immense support that y'all have given my story, I felt the urge to leave a simple message here :)

I believe it's never too late to thank everyone for continuously supporting this fanfic that I wrote seven years ago as a 13-year-old. Looking back, I wrote this fanfic because it was something I genuinely enjoyed doing, so it came as a huge surprise to see this fanfic hold its integrity even throughout the years.

I know it's not perfect - there's grammatical errors, plot holes, and inconsistencies, and after discovering it again, I even thought, man I should really edit this. But y'know what? I think I like it this way. It's a good reminder of my growth as a writer and I'm so grateful to have you guys still reading each chapter and reacting to them even until now (yes, I've read each and every comment!).

Now, will I be continuing the story? Probably not (clearly, I lied lol), and I have a reason why. Personally, like many of us, I've grown out of may Akashi fangirl phase hahaha, and secondly, I know the 20-year-old me wouldn't do justice to the story the same way 13-year-old me would have if I continued it then.

I hope you all understand my decision, and once again, thank you soooo much, from the bottom of my heart for supporting Those Heterochromatic Eyes!

Of course, I would still love to write fan fictions and stories for you guys. So, if y'all have any suggestions of what story you'd like me write next, feel free to leave them in the comment.

PS. I would also love to answer any questions you guys have for me. So please feel free to do so!

Love you all! Stay safe and catch you soon xx

<3 Author-chan