December 20, 2015 part 2 which should've been in the first one.

After the recent turn of events, I ran back into the building that held the time machine. I just messed with time, well, that's what I came here for, but not how I intended on changing it. How could Lukes' prophecy have been so wrong?

The migrain hit me when I shot Margaret, I wasn't supposed to shoot her. "I didn't mean to do it!" I cried. "There's the time machine!" I panted. As I about to enter the time machine,
After the recent turn of events, I ran back into the building that held the time machine. I just messed with time, well, that's what I came here for, but not how I intended on changing it. How could Lukes' prophecy have been so wrong?

Wait a second, I went through this already, am I going through deja vu? As I was about to enter the time machine, I kept relooping back to when I was running into the building. This repeated over and over again; I realize that something is keeping me from going back through time.

I stopped running into the building the third time it relooped and dropped to my knees, staring at the wispy clouds. 'What do I do now?' I pondered. The only person who can help me now is Near.

* sorry this part was short but I wanted to leave it off here because I think thos would've been a better way to end it in the first part so this concludes the December 20, 2015 part of the story. I won't be splitting my story into parts anymore.

*thank you for reading my story this far. I know it's been awhile since I posted ky last part and that I've been lazy with my work. I'll try to make the next part better and the ones after from now on. I'm sure you guys probably want me to finish the story soon, the ending is Near, ha get it! Badumtsss!!! Ok