C.C.

As I woke up, I felt something. I'm too tired to find out what it is but it feels good. I peek under the bedsheets and I see C.C. laying slightly on me and on the bed naked, again. Man, she needs to stop doing this someday. "Eh... Hey, wake up." I poke her, but she still remains asleep. "Wake up!" I nudge her. Finally, she's quite the heavy sleeper. "Oniisan." She mumbled as she lifted the sheets off, revealing her exposed self. "Ohayou (good morning)" I gulp. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"Can you please put your clothes back on?" I lie. Hey, I can't be a pervert or anything like that,but this is just too much for me to handle. This is literally killing me, it's not fair! "Why?" She asks. Is she really serious right now? This has happened multiple times, it's like she doesn't even try anymore. "Because..... That's not appropiate." I half heartedly explain. "If sleeping in the same bed doesn't make this appropiate, I don't know what is." She told me. She went to the closet and changed into her normal white pants and long sleeve cotton white tee.

C.C. POV

Geez... He needs to lighten up a bit. Sometimes I feel like he can be so clueless; he'll figure it out when he's ready. "What's for breakfast?" I asked him. "I don't know. What do you want?" He asked. Ooo... Whatever I want? Hmm...... "I'd really like eggs, bacon, and some toast if you insist." I tell him.

While he was cooking, I turned on the television to pass time. The show "Steins Gate" was playing; I was drawn by the animation and the storyline. The story sounded very familiar to what we're doing now. I never imagined that we'd ever time travel.

"Breakfast is ready!" He calls for me. Maybe he'll like it if I act like a dog. I came running toward him on all fours and I stuck my tongue out to show exhaustion. "Umm... What are you doing?" He looked distressed as he said that. "Oh, you don't like it?" I asked seductively. "No! Why would I?" He asked. "I can see you blushing, but if you really don't like it I'll stop." I pouted. Man, why does he have to be such a buzzkill? Wow, I didn't think he'd actually make all this food. He made scrambled eggs with cheese, crispy bacon, and buttered toast. "Thanks Lelouch!" I mumbled as I was munching on the eggs.

Later that day, Lelouch said he was gonna meet some investigators again. He's always leaving me like this in the room, it's not fair. Maybe I should explore while he's out. It's not like he really do anything to me. "Bye C.C.!" He bid me farewell. I also tell him goodbye. Well, it's time to do some exploration.

I leave the hotel after he left 30 minutes ago. I first head to Edo-Tokyo Museum. There were so many artifacts in the museum, I felt like I was abiut to faint. Time escaped my attention and I ended up staying for 3 hours. "Oh no! Lelouch!" I start running back to the hotel but then I run into some scumbag.

"Hey, you're quite the beauty! What seems to be the matter? Lost? Come with us and we can help." A strange man grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to his car. "Let go! Help! Help!" I screamed for help. I tried jerking away from his hand but he wouldn't let go. Why isn't anybody helping? Lelouch, I need you. He inevitably succeeded in dragging me into his van.

He tied me up in rope from my shoulders to my ankles. He also put duct tape on my mouth to keep me quiet. I was looking outside the window, trying to get an idea of where we were going. After about 30 minutes of driving, he finally pulled over at what seemed to be an old warehouse.

"Get out!" He yelled. He yanked me by the arm and dragged me over to a dark room with a chair in the center of it. He tied me to the chair with even more ropes; I felt like I was about to go numb. After that, he injected some sort of anesthetic into my arm and I passed out.

Lelouch's POV

After we finished breakfast, I got a text from an unknown number. The text said, "Come here, we need you. -N". "Hey, I'll be back. I've got to talk with the investigators again." I left a gentle kiss on her forehead as I left. I went down the hall and knocked on the door. The old man from before greeted me this time.