24

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post this part. I've been very busy lately with schoolwork and such. Hopefully this makes it up to you. This part was written at different times so it may feel kind of broken up. I'm really sorry. This part will take awhile to read, it's very long :)

*warning* this story may contain sexual references so I'm not responsible for any incidents that follow. If you wish to skip it, it starts after Lelouch goes out to get lunch. It starts at paragraph 23.

Hopefully you guys enjoy the story! The finale will be in the next part! :)

December 24, 2015 10:00 a.m.

Man, a lot happened yesterday. Near knows C.C. is practically immortal, C.C. got abducted, Near told me his plan for tomorrow, I met all of the new SPK, and last night. Oh man, last night, we need to do that more often. Why am I always the one waking up before C.C.? She looks so kawaii all snuggled up next to me. Well, today is a new day and I need to get ready.

Maybe I should surprise her? Sounds like a plan, let's do it. "Gomen nasai" I whisper as I gently push her off me. "What shall we eat today?" I asked myself. I guess I'll run to the store and find something. After 30 minutes of grocery shopping, I came back to the hotel room.

I silently opened the door and found C.C. was still sleeping. That's a relief. I dropped the groceries on the counter and started cooking breakfast. Today, I decided to cook french toast. After about 15 minutes, breakfast was ready so it was time to wake up C.C.

When I entered our bedroom, she was still gracefully sleeping. I walked over to wake her up and I whispered "Ohayou" into her ear but she suddenly kicked me in the gut for no reason at all. "Ow!" That kick really hurt. I started bawling on the floor waiting for the pain to succumb.

"Ohayou...." she yawned. "Why'd you kick me?" I asked. "Gomen nasai (sorry)" she apologized. "It's ok." I staggered to my feet. "Anyways, I made you breakfast." I said. She immediately got up out of bed and started dashing towards the dining table. "Ohhhh! You made french toast! Thanks!" She immediately started munching down on breakfast. By the time I arrived at the table and started eating myself, she already finished.

"Geez what's the hurry?" I asked. "I'm just hungry, ok?" She snapped. "Gomen." I apologized. The rest of breakfast was silent. C.C. waited silently as I finished the rest of my meal.

11:00 a.m.

Today was the last day before Near dies, I need to figure out whether or not I want to kill him or not. Perhaps I was sent here for a reason. Well, for now, I'll just continue sitting on the couch next to C.C. Eervvrrooomm Eerbvrrooomm! I look at my phone and Near texted me again. "Come out on the balcony. We need to talk --------------N" the text read.

"Sorry C.C., got to go. Don't leave this time!" I instructed her. I guess I could've been nicer about it but I just don't want her to get hurt or do something stupid like get kidnapped again. "Sure." She responded.

I walked down the corridor and knocked on Near's door. "Come in." I heard. I twisted the knob open and entered the room. "Hey, what happened?" I greet him. "Not much, I just need you to be aware of the danger of what might happen tomorrow. Also, I need a reassuring hand." He said. "No problem, how can I help?" I asked.

"Someone in the SPK might kill me tomorrow. What do I do?" He said. By the look on his face, I could tell that he was sincere and that he needed to know my answer. Almost as if my response would be a mean to the end of the world. Well, the last part was an exaggeration but I had to choose carefully how I was going to respond.

"Who do you think will kill you? What makes you think they'll betray you?" I asked. Rather than answer his question, I'll just ask another one. After all, I don't know much about the situation. "Margaret, I've been watching her; she's been leaving suspiciously and she's been secretly talking with someone. She's been sending someone messages through vanilla envelopes." He explained. "What makes you think that she'll kill you tomorrow? She is an assassin after all." I asked. "Something tells me that she was hired to kill me." He informs me. "Then why'd you ask her to join the team? Why not dispose of her now?" I asked. "Because we don't know who she's working for? If we get rid of her, her client will just hire another assassin to kill me!" He ranted.