December 20, 2015

December 25, 2015

    For the entirety of the morning, I was constantly regurgitating, excreting, etc. I was showing symptoms of a massive migrain combined with an excessive Kim Kardashian hangover. Kim Kardashian seems to be a celebrity from this time period. Every once and awhile in the hotel room, I would tune to random channels and Keep Up with the Kardashians was the most played. This time period sure has a bad taste for entertainment. Thump! Ow!!! I heard someone hit the wall and scream. I was still trying to recover from the hangover and I was too tired to think much of it at the time.

    After I gripped ahold of myself, I walked into the kitchen and guess who I saw? Before my eyes, was a stunning beauty named C.C. wearing nothing but an apron. I could see her long hair woven with perfection stretching from the head to her cute butt. Hmm... Strange... I thought her hair was above her butt, it must've grown since last time I paid attention to this kind of stuff. She just looked so.....sexy.

C.C. POV

    Lelouch must've drank too much last night. By the time he came back, he was coughing and barfing constantly all night long. I barely got any sleep because of him. When I woke up, he wasn't beside me. He must've fell asleep in the restroom, since the light was still on. I sprung out of bed like a graceful butterfly. As I landed, my right knee smashed into the wall adjacent to the restroom. "Oww!!!" Nobody responded. I continued walking into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

    Just as I was about to check if the bacon was finished, Lelouch came from behind me and layed his right hand on my right breast and he grabbed my butt with his left. "Lelouch!... Ughhh... I see you're awake." I moaned. He started leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my collarbone; I started moaning again. "Please stop... I need to check on breakfast..." I continued moaning. He didn't stop whatsoever and started massaging my areolas with both of his hands. "You can check it later. Right now, I want you." He whispered in my ear. "Ohh Lelouch... It feels so good." He started squeezing my nipples. I turned off the stove for the bacon and the eggs; I turned my head around and kissed him.

Lelouch's POV

    After successfully seducing C.C. for the morning, I prepared myself for what was going to happen today. Today was the day Rolo's vision would come true. I walked to our planned rendezvous point and listened to Near as he was reviewing our roles. As he was reviewing our roles, he gave us comm devices to use throughout the mission. My job was to protect Near as his bodyguard. Roy was also a bodyguard who would hide in the crowd. Tim went in a nearby office building to be in charge of camera surveillance. Margaret was a sniper who would assassinate anyone suspicious. "Whoa! Where did you get an AS50?" Tim asked through the comm devices. "How do you know what I'm using? Nerd." She grimaced. "It's one of the best sniper rifles you can obtain. Near must be serious in killing this shinigami." Tim remarked. "I don't really care as I long as I'm being paid." Margaret remarked. "It's all about the money isn't it nowadays?" Roy sighed. "Can you guys please focus and stay on task?" Near asked.

    While I was standing behind the stage looking through the curtain, I could hear Near taunting Kira. I felt a cold shiver as I was trying to anticipate how I'd kill Near. I never figured out why I would kill him. Ever since I came here, he was such a nice guy. Sure, he may have a strange obsession with toys but he's incredibly intelligient. At this point, I didn't see what would drive me to kill him.

    I suddenly felt someone pat my shoulder and I immediately pulled my gun on them and fired. As I saw who it was I shot, I fell down to my knees and I suddenly felt a migrain once more. That horrible feeling of time consuming me occured once again. I accidentally shot Margaret.

    I rushed to her aide and asked if she was ok. There was no response. Blood started slowly spilling throughout the wooden stage. "Guys! Margaret needs help! Margaret was shot!" I yelled through the comms. "What?! How did that happen?" Roy asked. "She crept up behind me and tapped my shoulder, so I accidently shot her without seeing who it was." I answered. "Well, we can't abort the mission. I'll call 911." Tim said.

    Later that day, Near was all over the news. Declaring Kira to be dead, many of Kira's fans called it blasphemy. When I shot her, I felt the same feeling as when I killed that man. I think that everytime that happens, the world line changes. That's it! Suzuha mentioned this in that letter. It's been awhile since I checked the divergence meter, not that I would remember the number anyways. However, this time, the migrain felt much worse than the other times. This one felt horrible, I felt like I was about to die; as if I was gonna implode on myself. I finally realized the purpose of these sever migraines. I changed time, not just once but multiple times. I'm lost.