Five days

Lelouch sat in the pilot seat. He took a look at the digital screen in front of him and tried to make sense of things. Everything was written in a mixture of Japanese and English. He could only read some phrases that were displayed and he mashed some buttons together, hoping it'd do something. After some button pushing, a final screen popped up that said yes or no and a bunch of numbers on the top.

He naturally assumed the numbers on the top stated what the time and date was. He noticed that December 15, 2015 was in the list of numbers. He pressed yes and the machine's gravitational field dispersed. He began feeling motion sickness once again, except that he was feeling queasy this time. When the machine stopped, He immediately ran out the door and started puking again.

"You didn't have to kill her." C.C. said. "She's not dead....... At least, for now. She may die if she bleeds too much though." He told C.C. "Thank goodness. She was very nice, it would've been a waste if she died back in 1975." She sighed in relief.

The time machine this time, popped up inside a pillar of an office building. A part of the pillar went through the time machine. "Must've messed up the coordinates." He blushed in embarrassment. "Why exactly did we come here?" C.C. asked. "I came here to change history." Lelouch said. They stepped out of the building and took in the scenery.

"What's the date?" Lelouch confronted a stranger. "It's December 15, 2015." The stranger appeared confused. Lelouch thanked him and continued walking along the sidewalk. Lelouch remained silent as they walked over to a hotel. "Room for two please." Lelouch requested. "What's your name?" The receptionist asked. "Lelouch Lamperouge." He answered. "Oh, someone told us you would come today. Here are your keys. Your room is on the third floor at the end of the right corridor, in room 350." The receptionist instructed them as he handed Lelouch the room keys. "That's suspicious." Lelouch thought.

They headed over to their hotel room and found something odd about their room. When they entered the room, everything looked pretty mediocre, except that on the table in the corner, there was a weird device on top of it. The device had a series of numbers on it, the numbers were 0.409031. Beside the device was a note, the note looked extremely old. Almost as if, it was laying there for over 40 years.

The note said, "This is Suzuha. Whatever you're trying to do is too dangerous! You must not change history! The device on the desk is called a Divergence Meter. This device tells you what world line you're in. I don't have time to explain to you what world lines are but basically every time you change history, you transfer to another world line where history rewrites itself differently from what you remember. Please go back to your own time!"

Lelouch and C.C. read the note. "Huh. I came here because I wanted to change history! Too bad I can't fulfill your request! " Lelouch started maniacally laughing. "Don't you think we should heed her warning?" C.C. mumbled to herself. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" Lelouch asked. "Don't you think we should heed her warning?" She repeated herself. "If we were gonna do that, we would never have left the hay shack." Lelouch answered. C.C. understood what he meant and became silent. She leaped onto the bed like a graceful flower. "Tired, huh? Well, we have five days till it happens. I guess we can rest for now." Lelouch commented. He also went onto the bed and snuggled himself under the bed sheets with C.C.