Betrayal

"Hey! Before we head back into the time machine, want to grab a bite to eat?" Suzuha offered. "Sure." Lelouch and C.C agreed. "Where do you wanna go?" She asked. "Whatever you prefer." C.C. answered. "I don't care." Lelouch said. They decided to go to Benihana.

They all ordered chow mein. They might've been hypnotized or something, but for some reason, they all ordered the same thing. "I've never been to an ichiban-style restaurant." C.C. confessed. Lelouch looked nonchalant about it while Suzuha was surprised by what she said. "We may be in different time periods but I know ichiban restaurants are still around in your time, right?" She asked C.C. "Ichiban-style restaurants don't exist in our time. The only reason I know about them is because one of my friend's parents used to go to them until Japan became Eleven." Lelouch interrupted them. "Oh, well, since this is your first time, I'll treat to whatever you want." Suzuha kindly paid for their meals.

After they finished eating, they headed back to the time machine. "It was fun meeting you guys. I'm sorry I made you guys walk all this way for nothing." She said. "Don't apologize, it was fun. I enjoyed it. Well, I didn't enjoy the walking but I still had fun." Lelouch admitted. They entered the time machine once again.

"Are you ever gonna say why you needed to come here?" Suzuha asked. She noticed a grin on his face and was cautious of him. "I just need to meet someone." He grinned. "Well, unless you tell me why you asked me to take you there, I'm not gonna fulfill your request. Time travel is very dangerous and you may receive an outcome you may not favor." She warned him.

"Well, I believe this is the time we bid farewell. Goodbye Suzuha." He dashed at her with a knife in his right hand. Suzuha immediately dodged it and kicked the knife out of his hand. Suzuha grabbed the knife and stabbed Lelouch in the abdomen. Blood dripped off the knife as she pulled it out. Lelouch started maniacally laughing. Something was wrong, he wasn't dying for some reason. "Why are you not dead?" She fearfully asked. He ran towards her and redirected the knife back at her. She was stabbed in the abdomen as well. "I'm Zero." He whispered into her ear.