Journey through time part 1

He put Suzuha at deathpoint. The ends of the pitchfork were pressed against her neck as he demanded her to take him through time. "Why do you want to time travel?" She asked him, even though she was in no position to be asking questions. "I have a task to do. It's none of your business to know what it is. You will take me to December 15, 2015!" He yelled.

Her heart rate skyrocketed ten fold as he pressured her against a wall. "Fine, I'll take you. But first, we'll need to take a detour. I need to pick up a device at another time." She gave in to his demand. He put the pitchfork down and looked back at C.C. "Looks like we're going on a vacation." He smirked at C.C. They all entered the time machine.

"Don't worry, it won't be too long." She told Lelouch. She pressed a couple buttons, that made gadget noises. Beep! Beep! Boop! The machine activated. Inside the machine, the gravitational field dispersed. "Oh sorry. I forgot to mention that you should probably buckle your seat belt." She reminded them. C.C. buckled her seat belt but it was unfortunate for Lelouch. He was floating all over the place. Hitting his head against the top of the machine, slamming onto the walls, bumping into C.C and Suzuha, etc.

After a couple minutes, the machine stopped. Lelouch fell to the ground. "We're here!" She smiled. Once she opened the door, Lelouch immediately ran out and started vomiting on the ground. "Don't barf in front of us!" Suzuha yelled. He continued vomiting.

"I'm sorry, that little excursion made my stomach sick." He apologized. He got his bearings together. "So where exactly are we?" He asked. "We're in Japan, 30 years ago to be exact. Well, it's the year 1975, so it's 30 years ago from where I'm from!" She corrected herself. Lelouch froze their for a second while C.C was admiring the city. "Did you just say Japan?" He said in shock. "Yeah, I guess you have something to do with Japan?" She asked. "Yeah." He answered.

They started walking on the sidewalk. They breezed past grocery stores, department stores, antique shops, etc. After half an hour of walking, Lelouch dropped to his knees. He was sweating like a pig and panted non-stop. "Can we.... please...take a break?.........phew--- it's hot out here." He panted. He treaded over to a nearby bench and flung himself onto it. C.C. and Suzuha also sat down on the bench.

"What do we need to get anyways?" C.C. asked Suzuha. "Oh, you can speak after all. You've been pretty silent this whole time till now, so I thought you couldn't speak Japanese. Sumimasen!" She apologized . "It's fine, I'm a quiet person. Anyways, what exactly do we need here?" C.C. repeated her question. "We're here to grab a rare computer. I'm sorry for dragging you all into this. You know, not everyone gets to time travel nowadays!" She winked. "Can we just get the computer and leave? It's still hot out here!" He remarked.

They stood up and continued walking for another 10 minutes, until they reached their destination. They arrived at an abandoned warehouse. The columns were covered with rust. An eerie ribbit noise rustled the area. Ribbit! Ribbit! Somewhere around the warehouse, lurks a frog. A mixture of gasoline and a swamp-like aroma filled the air as they entered the warehouse.

"This smells very similar to what the back of my school used to smell like." Lelouch commented. "Ha! Same!" Suzuha responded. "Oh! I stepped on a puddle!" C.C. realized as she looked at her right foot, drenched in water. Lelouch walked over to C.C. and offered her to piggy-back on him. She launched herself onto Lelouch like a giant hay pale. Ow! As she landed onto his back. He almost fell to the ground due to her weight. "Don't worry, I'm fine." He assured her. They began searching throughout the warehouse to find this 'rare' computer. What they discover may sabotage the mission.