Epilogue

//// I would like to thank everyone who's read my entire story and I'm sorry I would take long breaks. School and life in general get in the way and I lose track. Hopefully you all liked the story but this is a little story ending for you guys who are disappointed from what occurred in "Time's Up" ////

I abruptly woke up out of bed. Sweat is dripping from head to toe, and I'm hyperventilating. "Lelouch what's wrong?" C.C. asked me. I took a glimpse around the room and it was the same bedroom back in Britannia . "Where's Near?" I asked. "Who's he?" She asked with confusion. "Don't you remember?" "I don't recall who you're talking about." C.C. said. "It must've been a dream." I said to my dismay. This was just like the movies, it had to have happened. That all couldn't of been a dream, I know it wasn't. "I'll be back C.C." I said.

I walked over to the hay shack and opened the doors. Unfortunately, I didn't see a time machine lying there. I searched the entire building and found nothing. I jumped into the hay stack and started scouring for it. My arms dispersed all over the hay to find something to show that not all of it was a dream.

The sun was falling down and I haven't found a single clue. I gave up and walked back to the cottage. I heard a faint whisper from behind me telling me, "look under the table." When I came back, I ignored C.C. askng me where I've been and walked into the bedroom and opened the table drawer.

Inside the drawer was the note Suzuha left me and the Divergence Meter.

/// Thanks for reading and for all of the support! Leave a comment on your thoughts about the story and how it could've been better. I'll write another story with the right inspiration. Until then guys, farewell! ///