Note

Hello everyone,

I really need to thank everyone who read this book, I mean like oh my gosh, it has something like 3k reads? Huh? No way.... Either way, I think half of you think it's over but its not... I just got here trust me. I haven't been updating because of some personal problems I've been having, really should I share with you? I will but nothing too personal yah? Either way keep reading lovies... Hope you have a good day/night/midday... (I'll be holding on to you).

• well firstly i have been struggling with depression when i first started this book/diary thingy. It was originally created because of a guy that i liked a lot but my depression got worse and i would find myself hating everything and everyone more and more each day, it came to a point where i would randomly cut myself with knives, scissors and razor blades whenever i got too stressed or depressed on the whole. Life continued like that with me contemplating by then i had stopped writing. When my depression got worse i found out the guy was playing with me and that led me into my depre.....sing thoughts.

• during december or so i found someone i can depend on to keep me happy and trust, i was getting better for a while until he had to go to surgeries... I was a mess but i tried not to cut (probably didnt til i did). Things just got worse until recently he came back! Yay!

•music is the only reason im alive now, during my depressive mental state i started back listening to bands that help me through some things that i went through and well they rock!

•either way im slowly kind of recovering but i will continue to write this shizzles.

•note to anyone who is suffering with depression: KEEP STRONG, DON'T TRY TO FIGHT THE STORM INSTEAD SAIL ALONG WITH IT, THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT ATTHE END OF THE TUNNEL•

Hope you make it through, if you need anyone to talk to i'm here :) 'xx