Dear Future Boyfriend #9

Dear Future Boyfriend,

Theo....

Today I sat in History paying attention to the professor as always when someone kicked me from under the table. I hel back my groans to avoid interrupting the class. The person kicked me again and I did the same. It continued til the end of fifth period and my butt was sore. I walked to my locker trying ignore the pain and the girl that kicked me followed.... it was Lola. She came to tease me. She started with the most lowest and painful thing she could find.

"LayLay's so ugly that her dad didn't want her" she said

I ignored her remarks but still feeling hurt as she continued

"LayLay's so ugly her brother committed suicide on his hike" she continued. that's when Theo came, he wasn't a nobody but he wasn't a jock. Theo started off on the football team but continued in Classes.

"Leave her alone Lola" he spoke bravely

"But Tee she deserves this" Lola says with a smirk while trying to act innocent

"She did nothing to deserve this" Theo says taking my hand and guiding me into the library. We had a free period then and Theo was studying, his head down in his book as his brown hair feel across his face. His face made a strange expression as he read the book carefully. Then he holds my hand that I'm frantically playing with 'are you okay' he asked looking me straight in the eye, I nodded unable to trust my words. He looked at me if to ask if sure and I look at him answering his question. He then goes back to reading his book but doesn't take his hand of mine.

Sincerely Yours

Aleah Grace

Your Future Girlfriend