Completed

Dear readers, wow it's been years since I started this imagine book. If you noticed I have deleted some chapters from this book due to my horrible writing, I apologize. I am beyond grateful for all of the readers who voted and commented on this book. I am still a huge fan of the walking dead and I'm so excited for the new episodes to come out. I never thought that I would be writing this. I still love Carl but it's hard to keep updating imagines when there are no new scenes for me to base it on. I think it's finally time to close this book and say goodbye. My heart yearns for the old feeling of seeing Carl on the screen when a new episode came out but alas that is the past. This book will forever be in my heart, the memories of seeing your guy's comments. It brought me joy writing late at night trying to be quiet and not wake my sister up. Or reading fanfics late at night cringing at what y/n did. I miss being 13 years old and finding smut, it was a fun childhood. I'm turning eighteen in a few months and remembering all the times I was almost caught reading fanfics makes me sad. I have no words on how many views this book got, I was shocked when it hit 1oo views.  THANK YOU! This book will still be on display for many of you who are new to these imagines, I will no longer be updating. If wattpad for no reason deletes this book I will find an app to upload this book again. Once again thank you for everything...

ended 2/17/2021 at 4:11 pm