Don't Ever Leave Me Again | Short Imagine

**Wanring: Suicide attempt, alcohol**

~

I've been depressed this whole week that I haven't carried my gun nor my knife, I just didn't care for my safety anymore.

~

I locked myself in the bathroom with a bottle of wine. I filled the bathtub and slipped off all my clothes off.

I slipped into the water and I sipped the wine letting myself doze off.

I let myself go underwater letting the water fill my nostrils.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms left me up and I started gasping for air.

I opened my eyes and saw Carl looking at me.

"(y/n)?! What the hell was that?!" yelled Carl

"I-I don't want to be here anymore! And you can't stop that Carl."

Carl started tearing up and hugged my wet body, "I can't change how you feel or think but I can try to stop from making a mistake. I know this life is depressing and death but I want you to be in it with me."

I started tearing up and realized there's more in life than this.

"Thank you, Carl, you saved me. I l-love you."

It was the first I love you in the new relationship so it was a shock for both of us.

"I love you too." said Carl kissing my forehead, "please don't ever try to leave me ever again."

"I promise I won't."