Announcement

Hey guys, just a quick announcement on the status of this book.

I know I promised to continue writing this book, and I was planning on doing so for a long time. However, in August of last year I discovered a new fanbase, one which was a step back from the kpop community and one I fell so in love with that my time spent keeping up to date with BTS became less and less until I could no longer call myself an ARMY.
I still love BTS and what they have done for me, however I do not feel as connected to them and their music as I used to be.
What can I say, we all have different tastes in music?
Nothing wrong with that. 
And nothing wrong with moving on.

It feels weird writing fanfictions about a group I no longer watch, listen too, talk about or hear about. I don't feel comfortable writing about them anymore.

I have met many wonderful people through this platform and will continue to write non-fanfiction despite my audience shrinking. The ARMY fanbase was the first fanbase I was ever a part of and I loved the community to pieces, but it's time for me to move onto something that caters more to my entertainment, Wilbur Soot, Ph1lza, Technoblade and Tommyinnit being those people now who bring me nothing but laughs and joy. 

Thank you all so much for coming along on my 6 year ARMY journey!

xoxox