XIII

"Why the fuck can't I let go of your hand!?" Jimin exclaimed, one hand clasped tightly around Yoongi's as the raven haired male dragged him down the dimly lit streets

"Why the fuck can't I let go of your hand!?" Jimin exclaimed, one hand clasped tightly around Yoongi's as the raven haired male dragged him down the dimly lit streets. It was late at night, late enough for the crowds to be gone leaving no one but Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok to stumble home underneath the warm pools of light shining down from the buzzing street lamps.

Feeling Jimin's struggle, Yoongi tightened his hold, rolling his eyes at the blonde's desperate actions, "It's a little something called gravity." he spoke, using his ability to keep Jimin's hand undoubtably glued to his own. Yoongi had learnt that if he focused hard enough, he could channel his gravitational abilities down to a certain point or structure, allowing for things to be attracted to it... kind of like a magnet.

Still trying to tug his smaller hand away, Jimin let out a groan, "You disobey the laws of physics."

Yoongi scoffed, "Dude I am a law of physics." he replied, letting out a tired puff of air as they rounded one final street corner. 

Shoulders dropping, Yoongi let out a sigh of relief as he stood in front of the familiar wooden sign of Hoseok's cafe, words barely readable under the shadows of the night. Running a hand through his hair, Yoongi gestured towards the door. "Mind opening it up Hoseok?"

Swaying a little on his feet, Hoseok stumbled up beside Yoongi, "Sure thing." he groaned, no longer drunk but suffering from a painfully blunt headache as he placed a hand against the front door to steady himself. Slipping a hand into the pocket of his jeans, Hoseok took out a single silver key, unlocking the cafe door and gesturing towards the dimly lit staircase. 

"Thanks." Yoongi muttered, a feeling of guilt washing over him as he left Hoseok to tend to himself. 

He would've helped Hoseok no doubt, but making sure Jimin understood the severity of their situation was currently his top priority. So tightening his grip on the male's wrist, Yoongi dragged Jimin upstairs, waiting for Hoseok to enter the room before raising a single hand, channeling his gravitational abilities to the entrance as he shut the door with a frightening bang. 

Flinching at the sound, Jimin spun on his feet, finally tugging himself away from the raven haired male and quickly dashing towards the front door of Hoseok's apartment. With an outstretched hand, Jimin was quick to grip tightly onto the metal door handle, grunting when it didn't allow for him to open it. 

With gritted teeth, Jimin pulled and tugged at the door with all his might, eventually letting out a sigh as his hand slipped from the handle in defeat. "Why can't I get out?"

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi dragged his feet over to the living room couch, taking a seat as he let out a drastic sigh, "Do I have to keep repeating myself?" he spoke, pointing a finger towards his hand, "I control the element of Gravity, which includes the ability to control that door." he finished, gesturing towards the door Jimin was still standing by.