X

Peering out the front window of the cafe, Aurora let out a soft sigh

Peering out the front window of the cafe, Aurora let out a soft sigh. On the sidewalk outside the uneven slabs of the pavement had a rainbow sheen, a reminder of the heavy rains that had poured down not so long ago. Above the sky was dominated by tumbling greys, smoky and silver. Her eyes stayed glued to the sky as the clouds began to part, making way for the sunshine. 

Realising that both Aurora and Yoongi were no longer paying attention, Hoseok cleared his throat, pushing aside his finished cup of coffee, "I think we should be careful." the male spoke up, pulling both Aurora and Yoongi from their daze and drawing them back into the reality of the present moment, "We know that contacting an elemental is dangerous. I don't think we should rush into this anymore."

Slamming a hand firmly against the wooden table, Aurora shocked the two males beside her, "But we do need to gather them!" she exclaimed, drawing in the unwanted attention of the other customers, "We can't just sit around and wait for the universe to die, we need to act now!" she spoke, teeth clenched as she voiced her concern. 

Letting out a sigh, Yoongi crossed his arms firmly over his form, "You're right, but I think out of all people you should keep your distance, Aurora." he breathed, calming the raven haired female down with his unusually soothing tone, seemingly catching Hoseok off guard as well. "If you so much as touch them, a fight will break out."

Aurora began twirling a finger anxiously around the end of her hair, "Another fight..." she gulped, "And I'm still yet to touch Seokjin." she spoke, remembering that with each elemental would come a fight, some more outrageous then others. Her first encounter with an extraterrestrial entity was when she had only just found Yoongi... back then it was just one man. But after meeting Hoseok, it wasn't just one, but three. 

Pulling Aurora out of her thoughts, Yoongi was quick to speak up, "It'll be fine, I'm sure Seokjin will keep his distance until the time is right."

Aurora rose a brow, "What should we do until then?"

Tapping a finger against the side of his coffee mug, Hoseok turned his gaze towards Aurora, "I think Yoongi and I should try and find this new guy." he voiced, coming up with the only plan he'd managed to think up in the moment, "The both of us are living proof of elementals" he lightly chuckled, lifting a hand and creating a quick spark of light, just fast enough so no civilians could question it, "shouldn't be too hard right?"

"You've got a point." Yoongi shrugged

Hoseok smirked, "Just leave it to us okay?"

~~~~~~

"Guys look!" Aurora called from the living room, "A new page of the book has formed!"

From the small kitchen just around the corner, Hoseok emerged from the shadows, running a hand through his tousled orange locks as he stumbled into the living room. The trio had managed to safely head back to Hoseok's small apartment above the cafe. It was small and cozy, a feeling of warmth radiating from the amber coloured walls and rustic furniture. The faint aroma of fresh coffee beans hung in the air, a scent both Yoongi and Aurora had become familiar with as Hoseok's.