XXVI

Throwing a couple more t-shirts into his backpack, Jungkook was quick to finish packing his bag, zipping up the zipper before throwing it over his shoulder

Throwing a couple more t-shirts into his backpack, Jungkook was quick to finish packing his bag, zipping up the zipper before throwing it over his shoulder. With furrowed brows, Jungkook rose his arm in front of his face, carefully examining the bracelet that hung loosely from his wrist.

"Pretty isn't it?" Jimin spoke up, leaning against the door frame of Jungkook's bedroom as the younger male quickly cleaned up before they left.  

Jungkook let out a sigh, sweeping a hand through his tousled hair, "I suppose." he replied, walking around to the side of his bed as he began to fix the sheets, "Where's yours?"

Jimin momentarily went silent, freezing in place before a sombre smile worked its way across his lips, "I don't have one yet... my ability hasn't been awoken."

Jungkook finished making his bed, "I see..."

"It's fine though!" Jimin piped up, letting out a small chuckle, "It's not as if it'll never awaken, we're just waiting for the right time."

Jungkook rose a brow, "So you're saying that it was perfectly okay to blow down my door and confront me without warning?"

Slapping a hand against his forehead, Jimin shook his head, "You're a different case."

Straightening himself up, Jungkook's lip twisted into a frown. Jimin was right, unlike the others, he had awoken his ability entirely on his own. Tightening his grip around the strap of his backpack, Jungkook let out a huff, "I suppose..."

Feeling remorseful towards the brunette, Jimin moved aside as Jungkook headed out of his bedroom, closing the door behind them both as they moved into the living room where most of the others sat. 

On the couch sat Yoongi and Hoseok. Whilst Yoongi surprisingly sat upright, the male beside him began to doze off, head tipping every so often as his eyes threatened to close and send him off into a dream. It was unlike Hoseok to be so exhausted, so Jimin couldn't help but begin to question, "What's up with him?" he asked, gesturing towards Hoseok whilst his eyes locked with Yoongi's.

Ruffling his raven hair, Yoongi let out a 'tsk', "He didn't sleep so well on the train ride here... nor did he nap at the motel we found." he began to explain, eyes falling over Hoseok's form, "Besides... he was the one who did most of the fighting when you and Jin showed up."

Jimin parted his lips as he mouthed a small 'ah I see,' lips falling into a thin line as he recalled earlier this morning when himself and Jin tried to lure away most of the Andromedans. They managed to get most of the alien-like men to follow after them, but being defenceless, when they arrived at the motel it was Yoongi and Hoseok who had to do most of the fighting. 

"Speaking of Jin..." Jimin scanned the room, frowning when he noticed that two people were missing, "where's Jin and Aurora?"

"Oh-" Hoseok's eyes lazily opened as he let out a small yawn, "Jin was worried that Aurora might've suffered a slight concussion so he took her back to rest."