Potion | Xiao

Sigh.. I don't think I'll be able to do those other oneshots I've planned.. 

I really wanna write some including female characters too, but I don't know what to write!

D:

(Oh and, this is heavily inspired by "Give paw" on AO3. An Omniscient Reader oneshot— I recommend reading Omniscient Reader for those of you who have too much time on your hands. It's on Webtoons and also has a light novel for those who are interested.)

____________________

"Awh, who's a good boy? You are, Xiao!" 

You cooed as you brushed your fingers through Xiao's soft and curly raven locks, the latter leaning onto your palms with an imaginary tail wagging behind him. The sight of him made you feel so oddly elated and relaxed like you'd never been before. 

"Hey, Xiao, can you compliment me?"

"You're pretty, Y/N.."

"AGH!" You gasped and clutched your chest as if you'd been hit by an arrow. 

Yes, you were taking advantage of his current state by endlessly cuddling with him and making him say things that he would never dare to say.

Sure, his current situation is faux, but that didn't matter to you right now. You would lavish in all of this until the potion's effects wore off. The retribution you would receive thereafter did not matter— Potion! Xiao comes first!!

Speaking of potion, let's go back to where it all started..

"So you're telling me, that you, and Sucrose, created a potion and used Xiao as your guinea pig?"

Paimon and the traveler nodded in front of you vehemently, heads lowered as to not meet your gaze. You would've chuckled at their childish demeanor if it weren't for the fact that they placed an unknown potion on Xiao's almond tofu.

"Xiao, Xiao— of all people.."

You placed your twitching fingers onto your forehead to soothe your headache. The victim could've been anyone besides Xiao. Say, Diluc, or maybe Zhongli. Why, dear lord why, why did it have to be Xiao?

You could already imagine his blazing fury when whatever that potion's effects on him wore off. Just the thought of him hovering above your heads with his fists held high and an ominous aura seeping from him sent frightened shivers down your spine. These two had death wishes!

"I-It's fine, Y/N! Sucrose said that the potion w-would make him softer in a way s-so.."

Paimon said with trembling lips, index fingers pressing onto each other.

"Just t-take a look at him and, uh—"

"You guys wanna die?"

"Eep..!"

You glared at the both of them whilst gritting your teeth, hands white from your vice grip. The two faltered.