Incomplete Ganyu x Reader

So, uh, lately I've been more keen on making angst rather than romance. 

I apologize for those who expect more fluffy or romantic oneshots from me. I've attempted to make something romantic, trust me. Just that— I run out of ideas VERY easily these days. Now, when it comes to anything with intense or mildly sexual(lime) themes, I am indeed quite capable. (Refer to "Enjoy It" , "Allure" and "Specimen") However, It's not that easy to gather motivation to create such oneshots, thus the reason for my barrage of angst. 

I don't know if I will be able to create more of those romantic oneshots(lest I'm able to garner motivation and ideas), but I hope all of you understand that, if I am able to do so, that would take a very long time.

Now before we end this, here's an Incomplete Ganyu x Reader that I'm not going to finish anymore.

____________________

You watched as Ganyu basked beneath the moonlight with tears streaming down her lustrous, plump cheeks, utterly intoxicated by her tantalizing beauty. Cruelly, you thought to yourself, she looked even more bedazzling when she has such a sorrowful expression on her face.

"Haah, how rude of me. To think of you that way.."

You muttered to yourself with a sigh, reaching out to Ganyu to place a hand onto her left cheek. Reluctantly, she inched away from your touch.

"Darling, look at me."

You said, softly rubbing her cheek and wiping her tears away with your calloused fingers to calm her nerves. You kissed the crown of her head, her rough horns feeling a tad ticklish against your skin. Her shoulders visibly loosened slightly at the feel of warmth pressing onto her head, making you feel relieved.

"I don't know exactly what happened to make you cry like that, love. But I wont pry."

You kissed her closed right eye softly, her wet lashes brushing against your lips, giving you a feel of cotton touching your skin. Parting your lips from her eye, she tightened her eyelids, a soft pink spreading about her delicate features.

You chuckled.

"Nonetheless, I will give warmth that you so long for."

____________________

Thank you for coming, see you on the next one.