BITCH | Childe

YES IM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE SMUT LATELY AUTDAVKH

x reader, not angst UGHGHA 

Warning: lots, and lots of swearing, courtesy of Y/N.

(EDIT: IM SO SORY FOR THE BARRAGE OF PUBLISHES WATTPAD'S LAGGY ASS IS ALMOST AS BAD TWITTERTARDS RAGING OVER FUCKING MCDONALD'S HATS) 

____________________

As a waitress, you worked at Wangshu Inn serving food to the people that resided within it, both momentary and permanent. You were quite well-known there, even at some point been given a nickname. Not only were you gorgeous, but also courteous and well-mannered. Everyone respected you and were friendly towards you in all directions. You weren't going to lie, it made your heart swell slightly with pride.

There's always the occasional broke man and rich guy that would come professing their love to you. You always declined them, respectfully. Luckily for you, none of them ever forced you into being their wives.. or something. You were just glad that no one even dared to kidnap you.

Besides, you were happy with being an independent woman. Living freely was one of the several joys given to you in your world. You were happy that your life was so leisurely.

But that day, that day happened.

You were just going on about, saying hello and waving to customers. That day wasn't particularly busy or lacking in customers, just normal, as always. You wanted to keep it that way.

Humming, with paper and pen in hand, you approached another customer. Oh, how naive you were back then, to expect things to be always so calm. How deeply you regretted approaching that one particular customer at the time. How you wished you could just go back in time and tell your old self to not approach that man.

Because the moment you asked for the man's order and he looked at you, your leisurely life came to a halt.

The man stared at you for a good three seconds, with orange locks, similar to the sunset, flowing about with the wind, and a chiseled face becoming stiff as he stared into your eyes with his deep, sapphire gemstones. His mouth hung open momentarily, before moving his mouth in a practiced manner, uttering the words that led you to your ruination.

 "You, be my woman."

——————

Today's dawn was the same as all the other dawns. The sun just starting to rise, flowers just preparing to bloom, and animals a few dozen minutes away from waking from their slumber.

Except,

You remembered as you broke the handle of your home's door with your mere grip, that this bitch still existed. And it was still 5AM!

Standing before you was Childe, or, as he'd told you to call him, Ajax. Beside him, was a 7 feet tall object clothed in satin and resting on a movable black stand. Wearing his bitch-smile and usual bitch-clothing that looked better on someone else other than this pee-printed bitch, Childe waved a gloved hand towards the clothed object, shoving a bouquet the size of two average torsos, towards your face.