Part -16

How much she tried,Gauri couldn't just concentrate on anything at office. All her thoughts ended at "If not her,Who?"

A: Doll, what is it? Why are you disturbed.

G:It's nothing bhaiyya (she can't tell her bhaiyya that she was worried on Omkara)

A: Is he still alive?

He asked with a chuckle making gauri turn to him in shock.

G: You did it bhaiyya? (She couldn't held back the tears forming in her eyes)

A: Yes ,and what's there to get this much shock in it. I am seeing how you are slowly backing out from the mission. And when I saw you are no longer adding the poison into his dishes,do you expect me to sit calm? (He asked with a glare)

She lowered her head closing her eyes making the tears fall down.

G: Bhaiyya, I really think there is an another side of story which we don't know. Can't we wait atleast till then before doing anything against on him...pls (she asked her head still down)

A: Wahh gauri...he just trapped you in his sugar coated words and you took him over your sister who loved you more than anything.

G: Bhaiyya it's not like that...one last time let's just search for the truth,what if things are not like what we think. What he really is innocent?

A: I just can't believe you are taking the side of that bloody murder..the very same person who is the reason for pooja is not with us..

G:: HE IS NOT A MURDERER!

A: Gauri enough is enough, can u tell me one reason to prove he is not. I will back off. If you fail he will be dead the next moment. No more hide and seek.

Gauri didn't had an answer, though she knew he was innocent,she didn't had a solid proof to show before her bhaiyya.

G: I know it bhaiyya, I have been with him all these days. I can feel him, He is..

A: Shut up Gauri! Are you freaking mad? Haven't you seen it too,that last call to Pooja's phone was from that monster?

Her eyes filled up, unfortunately it was true.

A: Why are you silent gauri? You don't have any words to justify him now? Or is it that you fell in love with his looks and masks,that now you are forgetting your sister and the Revenge. Is he that important for you than pooja?

G: Bhaiyyaaa....

A:: Whatt?? See Gauri, I'm not gonna play this for much long.. seriously I'm fed up. The chapter of OMKARA SINGH OBEROI should be closed very soon.... I'm reminding you "VERY SOON". If today then today itself..if tommorow then tommorow.You understood me right?

Gauri nodded emotionless with her tear filled eyes.

A: I will be having my eyes on you gauri,dare you try to twist the plan,things will be worser than today. Maybe I won't wait for you to finsih,I willl just do it myself.

With that as a warning Anand Sharma left the cabin leaving a teary gauri behind.

G: I have to end this sooon.( She said wiping the tears)

Later in the evening, at OM

B: Bhabhi,wow you are early today?

G: Haa bhavu,had less work tdy.

B: Thank god you came early, Ishana was about to leave .

And that's when she noticed Ishana,who passes a smile to her,which she returned unintresringly.