Part -8

Everyone was present at dining area expect Dadi . Om and gauri too joined

J:-Om ,I have called Pandit. So can we fix the marriage for tomorrow?

G:-tommorow?

O:-What happened gauri,, any problem... or aren't u interested (he asked a little worried)

G:-No nothing like that,,,, I feel it's a bit too fast.

J:- since you both like each other, it's better that we fix the marriage soon. U will get adjusted gauri..

O:-Its just, we getting married,, take ur own time to feel comfortable. (he said wrapping his arms on her shoulder)

She smiled and nodded.

J:- So it's fixed, Rudy do the necessary arrangements OK?

R:- ok maa.

O:-Where is dadi?

J:-She slept early today! Tej will be coming tonight after his meeting. So u children's go sleep now. Bhavya prepare gauri for tomorrow..

B:-Sure maaji,, (she smiles at gauri,, and gauri too smiles back.)

O:-goodnight maa,, good night gauri!

Gauri just  nodded smiling at him.
.
.
.

B:- Good night ri.

Bhavya said before leaving gauri's room .

G:-Goodnight Bhavya.

B:-Would u like to come with me to temple tommorow?

G:-haa,, I will. (she said smiling)

B:-okk, then I will come and wake u up tomorrow .

Bhavya left and gauri closed the door.

×××××××

om was feeling so restless.

O:-I am getting married (he whispered to himself smiling)

He stood up from bed, and moved to his drawer. He opened it and took a frame. In no seconds his eyes were filled with tears.

O:- As u said, I changed my mind,, I am gonna marry,, If u were here you will be the most happiest one. Is miss u my baby

He held the frame close to his heart and cried hard .I know u are happy my baby.. I know... (he cried with a fake smile)

Slowly he slept with the frame..

Morning....

R:-Ohh god,, this irresponsible om,, it's his wedding today and still sleeping like a monster.

Rudy said as he walked to om's room. He went near and patted his face to wake him.. Suddenly he noticed the frame which was held close to his heart.

He took the frame and looked at it. His eyes got watery.

R:-prinkuu.. (he voice stucked at his throat)
He looked back to om, who was still sleeping.

R:-I know how much u loved our prinku,, even i miss her,, but I am sure, she will be jumping out of happiness, that you are gonna marry,, she was the one who wished the most tensed you get married!  (he said himself)

He wiped those drops of tears,, he kept the frame back on his drawer. And concealed a smile on his face. He jumped to the top of OM.

R:-Arey om wake up na,,, from tommorow I can't come to ur room like this and jump on top of you na? (he made a fake cry)