Part - 17

I appreciate inline comments!🙈

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone settled for dinner. Om came down after a bath and saw rudy and Bhavya soo involved in talked. He smiled at them ,and then he noticed gauri busy cooking in the kitchen.

O: What's the discussion peeps?

He asked settling beside bhavya.

R: Bhaiyya we were just looking names for our baby. ( He said smiling at bhavya)

Meanwhile gauri came from kitchen with the dishes and served them.

G : So did you finalise any? ( She asked joining them happily)

B: No bhabhi..every name is so old fashioned.

R: Bhaiyya why don't you suggest a name.

O: Me ? Noo noo ( he said turning away his face looking into dish)

B : Why bhaiyya,,come on suggest one na

Gauri was silently watching them .

R: Okiee if you suggest a good name,as a bonus I will let you take our baby first without any argument .

O: who knows that if I be even alive then to see the face of baby? ( He said chuckling still not looking at them)

B,R/G :: Bhaiyya!!! /Omkarajii!!!

O: hey hey, I was just kidding yaar,,and that's a fact too! No one knows what happens next in our life.So just live the moment, love the people around you, that's it!

B: stop it bhaiyya ,you don't have to talk all these now.

O:: Areyy bhavu,now pls don't cry! I won't talk such things anymore.

All the while gauri was just staring omkara with tears in her eyes.

O:: Gauri, stop staring and serve the dish.

All the 3 chuckled at that.

O: Didnt you make the special dish? I asked you to make it na?

G: Haa I will get it Omkaraji (she said with a smile) *ps - she hadn't added any poison in it.

O: Yeh kya hai? 2 plates?

G:: Haa one for you,one for my bhavu

B:: Omg really bhabhi?? Finally I can taste your special dish..yayy

O: Gauri didn't I told you to make it only for me? ( He asked almost in a cold tone)

B,R,G were surprised at his behaviour.

R: calm down Bhaiyya, it's a dish! You will definitely get enough of it.

B: Haa Bhaiyya,now I'm craving for it more.

O: NOO..NOO MEANS NO!! Cant  you understand what I said?

G: Omkaraji just for today let her have..she was asking for it since long. Here Bhavu,you have it,I will feed you!

she was about to keep the spoon into her mouth, When  omkara snatched the bowl and spoon from gauri's hand and threw it to the floor shocking the 3 of them.

He turned to gauri angrily, holding her shoulders

O: Can't you understand it if said once, should I repeat again?  The special dish is only for me... you got it ONLY FOR ME. Don't you dare bring it to my family!