Part-4

G:- Ours was a small family,  in barely! 
Aftr papa died in an accident, mumma had to work really hard to look aftr me.I stopped my studies, since it was too much for us to afford. She went for household works to almost every house in barely. Also we used to prepare garlands and laddoo for temple. One day, when mumma was returning from temple, she saw a lady fainting and was about to fall on ground. Mumma prevented her from falling and took her to nearby hospital.

She was Jhanvi Thakur,  wife of Kali Thakur.  He was a cruel person and almost ruled barely with his money and power. But jhanvi aunty was not like him. She thanked my mumma,  and offered her a job in Thakur mansion. Mumma didn't denied, as jhanvi aunty was so nice, and also it was a relief for us in our poor condition.

Little did we know, it's going to change our life.

A month passed, and everything was going nice., but one day, mumma didn't return home, it was too late. I got worried. So I went to Thakur mansion in searching of mumma.

I slowly went inside, but some people stopped me from going. I asked them where is jhanvi aunty. And they told she has gone out for a pooja, which is in the nearby temple. Then I asked about mumma, for which they told she left early today.. I had no other option that to leave.. But when I was about to turn....

She burst out crying...

om patted her back and shoulders
(* u guys know the way how he pats her shoulders, Ohh i miss them 🤧😭)

O:-Shhh.. Gauri, relax... Calm down..
   Pls dont cry .

B:-gauri relax... Pls calm down.

G:- That monster was trying to molest my mumma,,...

om and bhavya were shocked to hear this, they had tears and felt bad for gauri.

G:- i heard my mumma begging him, to leave her... I ran to the room, from where the sound came from... I have never seen my mumma like that, she was struggling in his hands.. I screamed

* flashback

G:-Mummaaaaaaaa

M:-Gaurii.... Beta, go from here..

K:-what??  This is ur daughter, omgggg she is much more beautiful than you...

G:-Leave my mumma, plss plss leave my mumma.

M:-gaurii dear, listen to mumma pls leave from here.

K:-she is not going anywhere.

He left my mumma and saw him coming towards me, I was shivering I. Fear. My mumma came and hold his legs, from coming towards me.

M:-guari.... Run from here, listen to mumma, If u love me, pls go from here..

Kali held my mumma by her hair, and slapped her.

G:-Mumma.... Pls leave my mumma

Kali left her again came to me... Mumma beated him with some flower vase on his head..

M:-gaurii.... If u love me.. Go away from here.. Pls beta run...

K:-dont let her go anywhere,,, (he ordered to his people)

M:-i wont let u touch my gauri, till I am alive.

K:-ok then,.

With that he stabbed my mother with his knife...in front of me.
I felt my whole World losing in a second .i ran to her...

G:-mummaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

She was lying on a pool of blood.

M:-Ga..urii..... r..u.. n.... leave....th.. is... Place.... Pls... beta.....ru...

He words died along with her... I cried lot, my hand and dress was filled with Mumma's blood but just then I felt his hands on my shoulder...

K:-shhh..... Why are u crying, she only told if she is alive she won't let me touch you, that's why only.....

I pushed him with all my force..

K:- ohh baby, don't run... Don't test my patience..

G:-pls.. Don't harm me.. Pls leave me.. We didn't anything wrong to u.

K:-no baby, you will enjoy...
He came and hugged me..

I pushed him away,and ran to the door.. But it was locked..

He pulled me back to him, and tired out my sleeves.

*Om fisted his fingers in anger, listening to it (reason is unknown to him,  but we know haa 😌)

G:-he hugged me from behind, while I struggled to free from him, then I got a wine bottle and beat him on his head... With that time I managed to open the door and ran outside.... He was running behind me... But suddenly I bumped to someone.. And it was jhanvi ma'am... I hugged her in fear, she was looking at kali in a shock..

G:-aunty..pls help me..... He killed my mumma....

She consoled me.. And no ed towards to Kali..

J:-I can't believe u did this.. I trusted u soo much... But this, how could u try to rape this girl, if we had a daughter she will be of her same age... No I won't leave u.. U have to get the punishment for this.. I am going to tell this to public..

She turns back to me... But suddenly

J:-kalii.... She hold her stomach, and looked at me in tears.

That monster stabbed his own wife from behind.. I ran to her..

G:-Auntyyy.... Aunty.. I slowly pulled the knife from her.. I made her lie on my lap..

J:-Gaurii,,.. U must say the truth to everyone ...run from here.. .

One of the guard to Kali :- sir some villagers are coming.

K:-Hide this girl's mothers body, I know what to do.

Suddenly he hold my hand and stabbed jhanvi aunty,  with the knife I was holding... And then he made her lie on his lap and started crying

By then the villagers came and was shocked to see jhanvi aunty dead

K:-Catch this girl... She killed my jhanvi...

I sat there without reacting.. I didn't know what just happened.. My entire life changed in a few hours... My mumma... I lost my life... I just wanted to die .......

G:-i just want to die.... She burst out crying.

Suddenly she felt a warm hug, consoling her. It was Omkara.. Bhavya was looking at him shocked.

O:-shhh... Don't say like that,  I won't let anything nor anyone harm you... It's ur past.... You are completely safe now..

Gauri couldn't bear the emotions anymore... She cried out hugging him back.

G:-God always, tooled the things which I loved most..first papa and then my mummaa.... Whyy.... What did I do to him.. Why he want me alone..

O:-shhh.... Ur not alone... I am wth you..

B:-We are with you.

O:-ohh.. Yes.. We. Are with you.. He realised their position and left her.

B:-gaurii... Relax.. U are safe and we will prove ur innocence, now u take rest..

O:-i promise u gauri, I will bring u out from this..

Bhavya made her lie on bed.

Omvya left the room...

B:-Do u like her?

O:-what??

************************************

So another update is here.  Dedicated to my baby Poorvimani.. Waiting for ur updates.. Don't forget to vote!