Part1

Mumbai HighCourt!

Judge:- So, do you have anything to say!

The girl was still standing, in the without replying!

Procecuter - Hey girl, judge is asking to you,  are you mocking at the court?

She still stands the same

Procecuter :- Your highness, since she remains silent, it is clear that she has admitted the murder!  So I kindly request the court to take appropriate action!

Saying this, he get seated and passes a victorious evil smirk with Kali! 

Judge :- Since she had no lawyer to prove her side, and also since there is no proper evidence against her, I make an order to send her in remand, until the police gathers property evidence!  The next Court hear will be a month after today!!

Court dismissed.

Some police officers came and took  the girl  with them to jeep.

As soon as the jeep came out of the court,  she saw a car coming from the other side,  before thinking twice she closed her eyes and jumped into front of car. The car stopped suddenly, and a tall Man came out of it...

The police officers also came to her.
Luckily she was not that injured, but she was unconscious

Police1(P1) - Sorryy for the trouble sir!!... We were talking her to the jail!

Man- Is the way, you look after an accused, what if something had happened to her??  Who will answer the public??

Police 2- Sorry sir, we didn't expect that, she will jump from the running jeep

Man- hmmm... Okk. Fine, take her, and don't repeat the mistake again

P1-Yes sir!!!

The police officers took her to the jeep, while the man looked at her.  Purity and innocence was visible in her tear stained tired face....he kept on starting until the jeep vanished from his sight!!

Man- Really???  Is she the accused...hard to believe!!!

Girl :- Yes Omkara , even i can't believe!!  But she is the accused, Gauri kumari sharma,.. Accused for the murder of  Jhanvi Thakur!!!!

O:- It's too hard to believe.. She looks so innocent!

Ishana :- She is om... I think she has been trapped!  She doesn't even have  a lawyer to prove her side!!  She has not even spoken a single word on the court.  I'd she is really innocent, only god can help her!

O:- Who is doing the prosecution ishana?

I:- It's,  Adv. Malhotra.  He is the right hand of that Kali!

O:- It's sure, there is something wrong in the case!  Can u get me details of this case!

Ishana looks at him shocked!

I:- Really OM... Are you taking up this case..

O:- Hmm.. Well I think Yes...

He makes a confident smile.

I:-Thank God,  now I can say for  sure,  Gauri will be safe ,in front of justice and law!!

In the evening  at oberoi mansion !

omwas in his room going through the case file of gauri, which ishana send him!

Bhavya:- Bhayaaaa!!!!

O:-Bhavya!

She came hugged him on shoulders from back!

B:- Is it true, you haven taken charge on a new case!

O:- Yes bhavu! It's a bit complicated!!

B:- Don't worry bhaiyya, you have never failed any of the cases till now.  So I am confident For this too!!

Om smiles at her and caresses her hair .

O:- Where is rudy?  Didn't come yet?

B:- No bhaiyya he messaged me that he will be late!

O:- gud nte bhavu, take care!

B:-Gud nte bhaiyya!

She goes and om also went to his bed.
Lights were turned off.
He closed his eyes to sleep but, the only thing which came to hi.  Was her face... Those tear stains... That turned eyes!!

He opened his eyes to erase the vision

O:- What was that,  ohhh God.... I firmly feels she is not a murder . I will bring the truth out and I will save you at any cost,  ..Ms. Gauri Kumari Sharma!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So guys, updated the first part , I am eagerly waiting for your comments.
In this story I would like to create a special bond between Omkara and bhavya ( a brother -sisterly bond)

So put down ur comments. Don't forget to vote... On seeing the votes on this chapter, I will decide whether to put up vote targets for updating the next!

So enjoy

          ~ Ritu ♥