Part-6

Aftr a while, he broke the hug, Gauri had still not cane out if the shock. She was still shivering in fear. om stood up with much difficulty, his whole body was paining. He tried to make her stand,, but she was weak very much. Atlast he lifted her on his hands, and went to the nearest hospital. Bhavya and Rudy reached the hospital aftr a while. Gauri was unconscious dur to an injection. Whereas Om was sitting beside her. He had a bandage on his head.

B:-Om bhaiyya! (she called out him with tearful eyes)

O:-Hey,, why did u came.. See Rudy is injured, and instead being with him at home,, why u both are here?.. See we are fine bhavu.. Don't worry dear.

Bhavya hugged om.

B:-Its all because of me... I shouldn't have left her alone.. It's because of me... (she cried)

O:-No bbavu... It's not because of you... It was meant to happen, and it happened.. That's it!

She was still crying hugging him tight.Om actioned Rudra to console her. Rudy brings out her from the hug,, and takes her outside.

R:-Bhavya,, let them take rest, u come with me.

Rudy takes her out.

R:-You need anything to eat. You have not eaten anything since then.

B:-No ,,I am not hungry  !

R:-Bhavya,,, look at me.

She slowly looks at him, trying not to cry.

R:-Its not because of u.. Okk,, moreover, it's because of u only we were able to bring police on right time, and rescue them.. U literally helped them. So stop worrying my jaan.

Bhavya hugged him crying,, rudra kissed her on forehead and kept patting on her back, consoling her.

Meanwhile Gauri slowly opened her eyes, to see omkara beside her. She slowly called him with a soft voice .

G:-Omkarjiiii..

O:-Gauri!!!  u woke up!  Thank God how are u now!??Are u fine??  Do u want something?  Should I help u sit?  U need water?? U need..

Gauri broke him.

G:-Omkarajii.... I am sorry!

O:-Sorry??  sorry for what?

G:-Because of me u all suffered,,, I saw them beating Rudy bhaiyya,,, and then u... They hit u soo much.. I saw.

O:-But it's not paining,, seriously.. U don't have to worry!!

Just then the doctor comes,,

D:-You have to buy these medicines.. She will be discharged within half an hour!

O:-Ok doctor.

D:-Gauriii,, how u feeling now ?

G:-Better doctor!

Om leaves the room to buy medicines,, and saw ruvya. He asked them to be with gauri.

R:-Bhaiyya i am also coming with you...bhavya u be with her!

B:-Okk rudr.

Aftr an hour they reaches home. Bhavya takes Gauri to room.. While om and rudra was consoling worried Jhanvi and dadi.

A few min later ,

om was sitting on the sofa talking with rudy and jhanvi. That's when he saw Gauri coming down. Bhavya was running behind her!

O:-Gaurii... U have to take rest, go to..

He stopped, when he noticed the luggage bag in her hands. He looked at her confused.. She was standing her heads down, not looking at him. Slowly he moved his gaze to bhavya,, with that same confusion on his face.